18 | see u later

Jisoo felt strange, much like during her first scheduled meeting with her target. She felt queasy, foreign, nervous, though she'd never openly admit it.

Rather than riding in a limousine, decked in the finest of jewelry or even her signature bodycon dress for her specialized seduce-and-kill missions, she was stripped bare of her luxurious disguises. She was missing the sole thing separating Agent Kim, YG's Ice Princess, from Kim Jisoo. It scared her, to say the least, to go as herself rather than one of the agency's elaborate personalities they built for her.

Instead, Jisoo was on her way to the fansign building of her target's group with only a simple black shirt and jeans paired with a denim jacket. "To attract less attention," the stylists told her before they handed her the outfit to put on. It unnerved Jisoo how much it resembled her own casual way of dressing.

"Excited to see your boyfriend?"

Jisoo frowned, eyeing the male driving beside her who had a playful glint in his eye. Before she could come up with a smart response, he turned his head towards her, wiggling his eyebrows to accentuate his teasing.

"Keep your eyes on the road Jiwon, I'm trusting you with my life here by letting you drive," Jisoo scolded, slapping the male on the shoulder.

The male cleared his throat with a muttered "that's Agent Bobby to you," before redirecting his attention to the road.

After a brief silence, Bobby spoke up again. "C'mon Soo, I was trying to get you to talk."

Resisting the urge to answer with a mocking 'that's Agent Kim to you,' Jisoo sighed instead.

"Since when have I been the talkative type?"

"I don't know, but you just seem... off somehow. I was trying to lighten the mood."

Jisoo was shocked to say the least. No one had ever seen through her collective mask other than her best friends.

"What makes you say that? I'm doing just fine."

"That," Bobby chuckles, giving her a pointed look. "No one in the agency is 'just fine,' Soo."

Jisoo groaned. Out of everyone in the agency, she never expected Bobby of all people to chisel a crack in her walls.

"It's just this mission– it's weird."

"Weirder than seducing gross business men who think with their di-"

Jisoo broke out in a fit of coughs as she choked on her saliva, reigning an onslaught of attacks to the male.

"Dude stop, those are literally 80% of the missions I'm assigned to. I don't need that imagery to permanently scar me," she spat, scrunching her nose as shivers ran through her body.

Bobby couldn't suppress his laughter in spite of the female's disgust.

"Well, I hope you feel better about the mission at least," he assured as he pulled into the packed parking lot. "Pucker up for pretty boy over there," he teased, motioning towards Jimin on an electronic display with an image of the band.

"Uh," Jisoo cleared her throat, taking the male's pointed finger and moving it toward the right, where Taehyung stood.

"Right, I knew that. I definitely studied the mission brief."

"Thanks, Jiwon," Jisoo muttered with a genuine smile, "I'll definitely notify Jimin that my friend thinks he's pretty."

Jisoo slammed the car's door shut before the male could utter "Agent Bobby!"