𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

Jungkook held his breath as he walked into his apartment. He closed the door behind him quietly and tried to take his shoes off as quiet as possible before slipping into the kitchen.

He came home late. Sehun would be upset. And Jungkook understood that.

"Where were you?" Sehun asked, standing in the kitchen and leaning against the counter with his arms crossed against his chest. Jungkook froze in his place and processed everything, thinking about his response.

"O-One of the student's parents didn't show up right away so I decided to wait a little longer," Jungkook said, hoping that Sehun would believe him and that things wouldn't turn ugly.

Sehun just stood still against the counter, not really processing what Jungkook was saying. He opened his mouth and shifted his weight from foot to foot.

"I do so much for you Jungkook. There's only a few things I expect in return," Sehun began and Jungkook held his breath, knowing what would come next.

"I-I know... I'm sorry, I just—" Jungkook began but stopped talking immediately when Sehun slammed his hand against the kitchen counter.

"All I ask is that you clean the house, cook food, and keep yourself looking pretty. Is it really that hard?" Sehun asked, slowly approaching Jungkook.

Sehun put his hands on the boy's waist and Jungkook dug his fingernails into his palm, trying not to flinch at the touch because it would only make Sehun more upset. Jungkook tried not to grimace at the smell of alcohol that reeked from Sehun and looked up at the man with fearful eyes.

"You look so tired, princess," Sehun whispered, his hands rubbing soothing circles into Jungkook's waist. Jungkook shuddered at the way Sehun's mood completely flipped but was grateful nonetheless.

"You know, you don't have to work. I make enough to support us both," Sehun commented, wrapping his arms around Jungkook and pulling the boy into his arms. Jungkook let his hands rest on Sehun's chest and let his eyes flutter shut.

He knew that Sehun made enough for the two of them. But that was one more thing he was depending on Sehun for. One extra thing that Jungkook did not want.

"Go change into something more comfortable," Sehun said, patting Jungkook's bum softly and pushing the boy out of the kitchen. "I'll start making dinner," Sehun added and Jungkook nodded.

He smiled sadly as he walked towards their bedroom. The simple action reminded Jungkook of when they first got together. It felt like Jungkook was falling in love with Sehun all over again.

But if they really loved each other, he shouldn't have to fall back in love... right?

Jungkook closed the bedroom door softly behind him and sighed. He changed out of his sweatpants and shirt and grabbed a silky robe from his closet.

The robe was decorated in pretty reddish pink roses and had dark red and black tie that wrapped neatly around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror. He hesitated for a moment, debating whether or not to change out of his lacy pink panties, but ultimately decided against it.

He felt comfortable and looked good. That's all that mattered.

Jungkook walked out of the bedroom and back towards the kitchen. He caught Sehun's attention and watched as his eyes lit up and a devilish smirk was plastered across his face. Sehun turned away from the stove—where it looked like a steak was being cooked—and walked up to Jungkook.

He put his hands on the boy's hips and pressed a gentle yet lustful kiss to his lips. Sehun pulled away and looked at Jungkook with lust beginning to cloud his eyes.

"I might have to eat you for dinner, princess," Sehun said and Jungkook smiled shyly. Sehun pressed another kiss to his lips and walked towards the stove, putting the steak on a fancy plate.

"Are you eating salad again, princess?" Sehun asked, grabbing a glass bowl from the cabinet and pulling a head of lettuce from the fridge. Jungkook hesitated and took a deep breath before speaking up.

"A-Actually, I was in the mood for steak," Jungkook said softly. He noticed how Sehun froze and bit his lip in anticipation.

"Okay," Sehun said, putting the lettuce back in the fridge and putting the bowl back in the cabinet. Jungkook let out a sigh of relief and helped Sehun take the plates to the dining table.

Sehun sat down in his chair and Jungkook placed the plate of food in front of him. Jungkook was about to walk to the other side of the table to sit where he normally sat, but he was pulled quickly into Sehun's lap.

The two ate in silence, the only sound heard in the apartment was the ticking of one of the expensive grandfather clocks that Sehun owned.

Sehun suddenly put his fork down and his hands gravitated towards Jungkook's waist. Jungkook didn't pay any mind to what he was doing until one of his hands began to slip under the robe he had on.

"S-Sehun," Jungkook whined, placing his fork down and looking at his steak longingly. Sehun didn't pay any attention to him. His hands only traveled higher, grazing past Jungkook's thighs and tugging at the panties hugging his hips.

"R-Really, Sehun, stop please," Jungkook whimpered, feeling himself being turned around in the man's lap.

Sehun only placed his lips on Jungkook's, shuttling the boy up as his hands went to pull down his panties. Jungkook shifted around and pulled away from the kiss harshly, looking at Sehun directly in his eyes.

"S-Sehun! I already asked you to stop!" Jungkook yelled, pushing some distance between the two of them. Sehun's glare hardened and he gripped onto Jungkook's waist harshly.

He stood up from the chair and shoved Jungkook harshly down into it. Jungkook whimpered and looked up at Sehun with big eyes.

Jungkook felt extremely embarrassed and vulnerable. Sehun was staring down at him with rage burning in his eyes and Jungkook felt tinier than ever. He felt the back of his silky robe brushing against his bare bum and closed his legs when he felt his panties hanging down by his ankles.

"Don't you dare yell at me," Sehun said harshly, still looking down at Jungkook from where he stood. Jungkook nodded sadly and looked away, afraid to make eye contact with Sehun.

Sehun gripped Jungkook's chin tightly and turned his head so he looked at Sehun and only Sehun. Jungkook whimpered at the harsh grip and felt his insides churn, immediately regretting ever speaking up.

"And don't you ever turn me into the bad guy."

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

a/n: i cut out the very ending of bad guy because i didn't think it was appropriate for this chapter