𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇

shit's bouta go down

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

Jungkook took in a deep breath. He was currently seated in the ballet studio, waiting for Taehyung to arrive. He wasn't allowed to teach a lesson because, after all, he wasn't working there anymore, but Hoseok has been kind enough to let him wait there.

The day had gone by slowly and with each passing minute, the feeling in Jungkook's stomach got stronger. He had an immense sense of guilt and fear washing over him all day. He just hoped Sehun wouldn't make things worse.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook looked up from his lap and smiled when he saw Taehyung standing there. He jumped up to his feet and ran up to him, throwing his arms over Taehyung's neck and hugging him tightly.

"Wh-What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked, wrapping his hands around Jungkook's waist cautiously. Jungkook held onto Taehyung even tighter and shoved his face into the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"Running away from Sehun," Jungkook said, pulling back and noticing the ring on his finger. He unwrapped his arms from Taehyung's neck and pulled the ring off his finger, slipping it into his pocket. He'd probably sell it later. Or throw it out by the subway.

"A-Are you sure this is what you want to do?" Taehyung asked, carefully placing his hands on Jungkook's waist. Jungkook nodded and hesitated for a minute before saying fuck it.

He pressed his lips against Taehyung's.

And Taehyung fucking kissed back.

This kiss wasn't like the ones he would have with Sehun. It wasn't cold and painful. It was warm and loving. Something he had never experienced before. And god dammit, Jungkook loved it.

Taehyung pulled back from him when he realized that Jungkook was completely forgetting to breathe and stared at him for a moment. Their noses brushed together awkwardly and Jungkook smiled, looking dazed, but still happy.

"We should get going," Taehyung said, grabbing Jungkook's hand and leading him towards Minhyuk's classroom. Jungkook smiled and squeezed Taehyung's hand tightly. He didn't want to let go.

"Min Min's going over to Kyuhyun's house today, but I just wanted to make sure he was okay," Taehyung said when they walked into the classroom. "I brought his stuff too—"

"Jungkook-ssi!" Minhyuk screeched, scaring the rest of he kids and running up to Jungkook. He hugged his knees—Minhyuk was kind of small—and looked up at him with the happiest grin on his face.

"You're back!" Minhyuk said happily, his grip on Jungkook not loosening. Jungkook smiled and patted his head. "And I'm not leaving this time."

"Here's your things, Min Min. Make sure to call me if you need anything," Taehyung said, pressing a kiss to the boy's forehead before waving to him and walking out with Jungkook.

"Let's go home?" Taehyung asked, leading Jungkook out of the ballet studio. Jungkook nodded eagerly, not even letting go of Taehyung's hand when he opened the door. He had the biggest grin on his face, but it all dropped within a matter of seconds.

"I knew you'd fucking be here," Sehun asked, holding onto the door tightly. Jungkook gulped and only looked to Taehyung, backing away from the door.

"I told you not to leave the fucking house, Jungkook," Sehun said, letting go of the door and walking into the ballet studio. Jungkook nodded, feeling tears rise in his eyes as he backed away from the scary man.

"Fuck off!" Taehyung piped up, startling the two of them. "You can't control his life like that!" Taehyung said, pulling Jungkook close to his chest by the boy's hand. Taehyung glared up at Sehun with a fiery rage in his eyes before turning to Jungkook.

"Let's run," he said, dragging Jungkook off in some random direction quickly. Jungkook yelled but didn't protest, wanting nothing more than to run away from Sehun.

"Turn left!" Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded and did just that, gripping onto Jungkook's hand. He found the door that lead out to the back and slammed into it. The door swung outwards and so did the two of them.

Jungkook turned around and gulped when he saw Sehun running towards them. He grabbed Taehyung's hand and started running in the direction of the subway. Sehun didn't know how to ride the subway, right?

Jungkook didn't know what he was doing. But he found himself gripping onto Taehyung's hand as the subway sped underground. He looked up at him with big eyes, pressing a chaste kiss to his lips.

"Fuck," Taehyung mumbled. Jungkook looked in the direction that he was looking and cursed as well. Sehun was on the subway.

Sehun was slowly making his way towards them through the crowd of people. Jungkook gulped and held onto Taehyung's hand tightly. He stared at the doors and bit his lip. The second they opened, he ran out of them with Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't bother looking back and ran in the direction of his apartment. He gripped onto Jungkook's hand tightly as they ran down the street. Taehyung made it to the apartment complex and hurriedly took the elevator.

When they got to their floor, Taehyung jammed the key into the door handle. He cursed when it didn't open right away and let go of Jungkook's hand for a moment. The fear and stress was all building up to this one moment, and it all broke when the door swung open.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook into the apartment and slammed the door behind him. He pulled Jungkook into his chest and hugged him tightly, sliding down the door and onto the floor with Jungkook in his arms.

"Thank god," Taehyung mumbled, pressing feathery kisses into Jungkook's scalp. Jungkook giggled and did the same, pressing light kisses against Taehyung's chest—right where his heart was beating.

A comfortable silence settled over the room. Jungkook smiled, thinking it was finally over. He finally got what he wanted. A happy ending.

But it was all cut short when someone banged on the door.

"Jungkook, I know you're fucking in there! Open the door!" Sehun yelled, banging on the door and rattling the door handle. Jungkook's eyes widened and he clinged to Taehyung, not knowing what to do with the fear building in his chest.

Taehyung held him close and didn't let go. His hand made its way to Jungkook's and he intertwined the two, rubbing circles into the back of the boy's hand.

"Open the door!" Sehun screamed, his voice cracking at the end. He hit the door again, although it wasn't as powerful or scary as before. "Open the door, please."

"Y-You lost your chance, Sehun," Jungkook spoke up, surprising both himself and Taehyung with how steady his voice sounded. "I won't report you, just leave me alone."

"Princess, you know how much I love you right?" Sehun asked. Jungkook could've sworn he was crying. He shook his head and held onto Taehyung tighter, reminding himself not to fall for those words again.

"It's not love anymore."

Silence settled over everything again. Jungkook's heart was pounding in his chest as he awaited Sehun's answer. He looked up at Taehyung and Taehyung smiled weakly, brushing his hair out of his face.

"Okay. I'll go," Sehun said. Jungkook looked shocked and he listened for the footsteps leading away from the door. They were there.

"It's over," Jungkook said, slumping against Taehyung's body. Taehyung chuckled weakly and ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair.

"Thanks," Jungkook mumbled, closing his eyes and letting himself getting lost in the feeling.

"I did it the name of love."

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫