𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝓈𝒾𝓍

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫
uhh
smut warning
≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

Jungkook smiled to himself as he looked in the bathroom mirror. His bruises were completely gone. Sehun was finally completely out of his life.

He turned on the water in the bath and waited for it to heat up. Jungkook set his things down and reached under the sink and grabbed a little box of rose petals and some vanilla scented candles. They were the first things he bought once he had sold the ring Sehun gave him.

He set the candles on the edge of the bathtub and lit them one by one. Jungkook sprinkled the rose petals in and stepped in himself, sighing in content when the warm water began to relax his sore muscles.

He sat in the water for a bit before jumping when he heard the bathroom door open. He turned and sighed out in relief when he saw that it was only Taehyung, but gave him a look because he scared the shit out of him.

"Sorry," Taehyung cringed, trying to keep his eyes trained on Jungkook's face and not the rest of his naked body. Jungkook blushed and looked away shyly, shrugging it off before speaking up.

"Do you want to join me?" he asked, sloshing around in the tub. Taehyung's face brightened up and he quickly began to take off his shirt, muttering a "hell yeah" and causing Jungkook to laugh.

Jungkook moved forwards in the tub so that Taehyung could sit behind him, leaning back against his chest while doing so. Taehyung's hands made their way to Jungkook's shoulders—Taehyung had gotten into the habit of massaging Jungkook's sore muscles each night—and Jungkook sighed contently.

They sat in silence as Taehyung's hands worked their magic, traveling lower to massage the dancer's thighs. Jungkook let out a soft mewl at the pressure but brought his hand up to quickly cover his mouth, sloshing around water and rose petals. 

"Someone has a little problem," Taehyung teased, his hand brushing over Jungkook's cock—which he hadn't even realized was hard until now—before making its way around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook's face flushed even more and he leaned against Taehyung awkwardly, feeling Taehyung's ~thing~ growing hard beneath him.

"Y-Yeah, I can just get out if I'm making you uncomfortable," Jungkook mumbled, looking over his shoulder to stare at Taehyung. Taehyung looked at him and only shook his head, gripping the boy's waist and turning him around.

"Do you want to make love?" Taehyung asked, holding onto Jungkook softly and not trying to pressure him into anything. Jungkook hesitated for a moment before nodding, placing his hands on Taehyung's shoulders.

"Here?" Taehyung asked, glancing at the candles and petals surrounding them. Jungkook nodded and gripped onto his shoulders tightly, looking up at Taehyung with big eyes.

"I don't have any lube," he mumbled, shifting around and bringing Jungkook closer to his chest. Jungkook sucked in a big breath before sitting up and placing one hand on Taehyung's chest, the other reaching back.

"That's fine," Jungkook said, biting his lip as his finger circled his entrance. He whimpered weakly and looked up at Taehyung, feeling a swell of pride when Taehyung's mouth was completely open and pink began to dust his cheeks.

"I-I don't have a c-condom either," Taehyung said and Jungkook bit his lip when he pushed his finger inside of himself. "Y-You're clean right?" he asked, and Taehyung nodded. Jungkook smiled lopsidedly and threw his head back when his finger began to work his way in and out of himself. "Good," he said before he began to put on a show for Taehyung.

He whimpered out when he added another finger, pathetically scissoring himself and shifting around in Taehyung's hold. "H-Help me~" he whined. That seemed to catch Taehyung's attention because Jungkook's hand was pulled away from his ass and Taehyung's lips were planted on his own.

Jungkook gasped when he felt Taehyung putting two of his fingers inside of him, moving them in and out as he kissed Jungkook. Jungkook whined and gripped onto his shoulders, his legs moving to wrap around Taehyung in the small bathtub. Jungkook's gasps and whimpers were swallowed by Taehyung, and a particularly loud moan echoed through the bathroom when Taehyung added a third finger.

"T-Taehyungie," Jungkook whined, his lips colliding with Taehyung's. Taehyung hummed and worked his fingers in and out of the boy, smirking when he glanced down and saw Jungkook's cock bubbling with precum.

Jungkook whined when Taehyung pulled his fingers out and he instead fell on top of him, moaning when their cocks brushed against each other. Jungkook threw his arms around Taehyung's shoulders and buried his face into his neck, grinding his ass down against Taehyung's cock.

"W-Want you," Jungkook whined, smushing his face against Taehyung's neck. Taehyung giggled and held Jungkook close to him, aligning his cock with the boy's fluttering hole. Jungkook sucked in a breath when he felt the tip breaching his entrance, and tightened his grip on Taehyung at the stretch.

"Almost there," Taehyung reassured, kissing the top of Jungkook's head as he slowly pushed himself in. Jungkook nodded weakly and let out a pathetic whimper once Taehyung's cock was inside him. Taehyung wasn't big, but he wasn't very small either.

"N-Need a minute," Jungkook muttered, trying to adjust to the unusual feeling. Taehyung nodded and pressed kisses to Jungkook's scalp, rubbing his back softly as he waited for the boy.

"Mmkay, ready," Jungkook mumbled, shifting to look at Taehyung and whimpering in the process. Taehyung smiled and began to slowly move himself in and out, the lack of proper lubrication making things a little difficult.

"A-Ah!" Jungkook moaned, looking at Taehyung with hooded eyes. Taehyung groaned lowly and moved one of his hands to the back of Jungkook's neck, pulling him in and placing a loving kiss on his lips.

Taehyung moved his dick in and out, lewd squelching noises echoing through the bathroom along with Jungkook's moans. The rose petals drifted around in the tub with each thrust. The smell of vanilla was intoxicating.

"F-Feels good," Jungkook babbled, resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder and grinding down on him at a steady pace. "Y-Yeah?" Taehyung asked, gripping the boy's waist softly as he fucked in and out of him.

"M-Mmhm, f-feels really good," he said, his voice oscillating in pitch with each soft thrust. Taehyung smiled and kissed the boy's cheek, letting him lay his head down on his shoulder.

"M-M getting close," he mumbled, kissing at Taehyung's neck and gasping whenever there was a particularly hard thrust. Taehyung nodded and kissed his cheek again, speeding up his pace a little and pushing deeper into the boy.

"A-Ah~! Taehyungie, r-right there!" Jungkook moaned, jolting in Taehyung's hold. Taehyung nodded shyly and pushed back into him, making sure to hit the spot that would make him see stars.

"T-Taehyungie, c-coming!" Jungkook said, spurts of white coming from his cock. Taehyung groaned and followed suit, coming inside the boy before going slack against the bathtub.

"I love you," Jungkook said, moving and whimpering in oversensitivity. He kissed Taehyung passionately and giggled at the rose petals sticking to his skin, laying his head against Taehyung's chest.

"I love you too," Taehyung responded, placing a kiss to Jungkook's head and holding him tight.

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫