I know what he's like

I had been in my room for about 2 hours when Namjoon came in. "Oi freak, cook for us." He said and walked right back out.

I sighed, looking down at the floor and walked out of my room and into the kitchen. Wait, what do they even want to eat? I walked into the living room, Namjoon shooting me a death stare but I tried to ignore it.

"U-Um, what would you guys like to e-eat?" I asked, trying my best not to act scared. "Pizza!" Hoseok instantly yelled and the other two nodded their head.

"Okay..." I said and walked, well, ran back to the kitchen. The first thing in the freezer was a pizza anyway so this will be no problem. I turned the oven on and sat down at the table, waiting for it to come up to temperature.

"Hey." Someone said behind me and I jumped out of my seat, terrified but then I realised it wasn't Namjoon, it was Yoongi. I instantly relaxed again.

"H-Hey... do you need anything?" I asked and he shook his head. "I just want to ask if your okay. You looked scared in the living room and just then too." He said, sitting in the seat I was sat on.

"I'm fine, go back to Namjoon. He will be waiting for you..." I said and he sighed. "Look Jimin, I know what he's like."

"W-Who...?" I said, trying to act oblivious. "You know exactly who I'm talking about. Namjoon. I've known him my entire life and I know exactly what he is like towards people. I hate it in him but believe it or not he isn't that bad..."

"I know. We used to be friends, really good ones. He would help me with everything, homework and home problem and stuff like that..." I said, remembering the days he was actually nice to me. "I don't know what happened to him..." I whispered.

I felt tears pricking at my eyes, every good memory flashing in my mind and I just wanted time to go back. I want my old friend back.

I wiped my eyes, getting frustrated that I cried in front of someone. "Um, shouldn't you go back to him now? I'm gonna cook your pizza then I'll bring it you..." I said.

He looked at me, and he had a little glint in his eyes. "I'll leave under one condition..." He said, smirking.

"And what's that?" I asked. "You give me your number so I can message you. And you have to tell me if he tries to do anything to you, okay?" He asked and I stared at him in shock.

"Let me get this right. You want my number so you can message me? A useless and ugly person who no one likes?" I said, still in shock. He looked at me, sadness evident in his eyes.

"Why would you put yourself down like that? If you were useless, you wouldn't be cooking for us. If no one liked you, then am I no one and you are defiantly not ugly. Never put yourself down again Jimin, not in front of me." He said, and I looked down at my feet.

Does he think I'm good looking? No, he couldn't. I wasn't. No one would think like that about me.

I looked back at the other male and sighed, grabbing a pice of paper and a pen. I quickly wrote my number down and passed it him. He instantly smiled and put it in his pocket.

"Thank you! Well, I'll see you very soon." He said, standing up and walking back into the living room. I heard Namjoon asking where he went and he replied with the toilet.

Why did he look so cute when he showed that gummy smile? Why was his voice just everything? Why was his-

I shook my head violently, trying to get all the thought out of my head and sighed, unwrapping the pizza and placing it in the oven. I need to stop thinking about him...