Awake

Yoongis pov

Thoughts of Jimin were all I could think about as I laid on Hoseok's bed, him sharing with Jin. I shouldn't have let him go with Namjoon. If only I stopped him, none of this would have happened.

I should have walked into the bedroom as soon as we all heard Namjoon shouting and Jimin yelp. I shouldn't have left him alone...

Its official, I cant sleep without being near him tonight. I cant leave him alone. I just cant.

I slowly got out of bed and put some clothes on, making sure to be as quiet as I can. I opened the bedroom door to find Jin resting his head on Hoseok's lap. They looked so happy together...

I slowly creeped out of the room, shutting the door behind me as I went but it clicked. Shit! I quickly turned around and found Hoseok rubbing his eyes sleepily, looking at me.

"What are you doing Hyung?" He asked and I tried to think of a good lie. "I um... im getting a glass of water." I said and he smiled a little. "Fully dressed? Are you getting the water from the hospital Hyung?" He asked and I visibly froze. "W-What do you mea-"

"Just go Yoongi. I know you are going back to the hospital." He smiled softly and I gave him a genuine smile back. "Thank you Hobi." I said and quietly walked out of the dorm. As soon as I got to the hospital, I got a few little glances from the nurses but none of them stopped me from going up the stairs.

As soon as I got to that one door, I opened it and stepped inside and heard the beating of Jimin's heart on the heart meter. I sighed a little and walked in, closing the door behind me. I walked over to the same chair as I did before, sitting down and instantly taking his small chubby hand again.

I looked at his sleeping face, it looked so peaceful yet pale. His plump lips only a light shade of pink now rather than his red shade. They were formed in a straight line, looking bare without that amazing smile of his.

"You didn't deserve this Jiminie, I love you so much." I whispered and put my head on our hands, closing my eyes and falling asleep.

-------------------------

a week has past now and I haven't left Jimins side. I cant bare the thought of leaving him here, because then I wont be here when he wakes up... If he wakes up anyway...

"Yoongi, Please come back to the dorms. Its the holiday now and you need to enjoy yourself..." Taehyung said, placing a hand on my shoulder but I shook my head. "I cant. He might wake up soon. I need to stay!" I said, almost sounding desperate.

"Okay then, but Jin-Hyung and Hobi-Hyung are in the reception. Should I tell them to come up?"

"Sure." I said, not taking my eyes of the sleeping boy in front of me. I heard a sigh and then the door closing. "Why is everyone trying to get me to leave you Jiminie?" I asked, but knew I wouldn't get a response. 

a couple of minutes passed until Hoseok and Jin came in, bringing flowers and some get well soon balloon's for Jimin. "Hey Yoongi, have you heard from the doc yet?" Jin asked, sitting opposite me with Hoseok following him.

"Not yet, he should be coming soon. He said he has some news." I said and I saw them nod from the corner of my eye. "Guys..." I said, finally taking my eyes of Jimin to look at them. "Wow, you finally stopped looking at him!" Hobi said and I gave him a glare. "Ignore him Yoongi, what is it?" Jin asked.

"What do you think the doctors will say? Do you think he will be waking up soon?" I asked, feeling tears pricking at my eyes once again. "I'm not sure... All we can do is hope. We all miss him so much..." Jin said, looking over at Jimin. "Yea..." I said, also turning to look at the resting boy.

Just as I was about to say something, there was a knock at the door. "Come in." Hoseok said and the doctor walked in. "Hello Doctor!" I greeted him and he gave me the usual smile. "Hello Yoongi. I see you haven't gone home again." he said and I looked down at my feet.

"Well, I have some good news!" he said and my head instantly snapped back up. "What is it doctor?!" Jin asked, now sitting on the edge of his chair.

"There has been progress in Jimin. He can now hear things that are around him." The doctor said and I couldn't believe it!

"So, he can hear this conversation right now?!" I asked and the doctor nodded his head. "That's great! That mean's I can talk to him and-" but then I stopped. He can't talk back to me...

"Thank you doctor! Again!" Jin said, bowing politely as the doctor left the room. "What's wrong Yoongi? This is great news!" Jin said, but tears escaped my eyes.

"He can't talk back to me... I miss his voice so much... I just miss him..." I said, trying my best not to sob.

"We know you do Hyung, it has been obvious how much he means to you. You haven't even been eating, no matter how much we bug you about it." Hoseok said and I sniffed. "I have been eating!" I argued back.

"Sandwiches don't count Yoongi. Well, we need to go back to the dorm, but we will come back tomorrow. You should come back and rest Yoongi." Jin said while I wiped my eyes, but more tears escaped.

"I can't! How many time do I have to say this! I need to be here when he wakes up! I don't want to leave him... I need him..." I said, looking down at our hands.

"Okay. We won't say it again. Just, make sure you sleep okay?"

"Okay, thank you guys." I said, looking up and giving them a smile. "Anything for our two favourite people. Bye Yoongi. See you tomorrow Jiminie, wake up soon!" Jin said, leaving the room with Hoseok.

"Looks like it's just you and me again Jiminie. Please wake up soon... I miss you..." I said, placing my head on our hands like I have been doing for the past week.

"It's not the same without you..."

With that being said, I closed my eyes. I couldn't sleep though, all I could do was imagine Jimins smile in my head and his cute laugh that I missed so much... I just want him back...

"I missed you too."