Valentines

valentines day came quickly, and as expected, Jimin was out with Jungkook shopping. "Why did you have to make me come?" Jimin whined, his head falling back as he walked. "I wanted my friend to come, got a problem?" Jungkook sassed, laughing.

"No problem here. Just that my feet are killing." Jimin said, looking at his friend. "When can we go back?" Jimin asked, pulling his sleeves over his hands. In all honestly, he wanted to get back so he could sit eating ice cream.

"We can go back now if you like." Jungkook said, making Jimin smile. "Finally!" he exclaimed, running out of the big mall. Jungkook ran after him, laughing. "Wait for me!" He shouted. They continued laughing as they ran back.

"So, what are you doing now?" Jungkook asked as they finally got back to the campus. "I will just go back to my dorm and watch movies." Jimin said, a little smile on his face. "Okay then, well, make sure you don't sit to close to the t.v." Jungkook laughed.

"I won't, don't worry." Jimin chuckled, passing Jungkook his bags back. "Well, I will see you later Hyung." "See you later Kookie." Jimin replied back, walking towards his dorm. He walked the long way, thinking about things as he walked.

If only Yoongi was here, I really want to spend time with him today. Jimin thought, a little pout forming on his lips. Once he reached his door, he unlocked it and gasped. There was a trail of rose petals and he followed them, becoming curious.

they stopped in front of his bedroom, and a little frown came onto his face. "What's in here?" Jimin questioned to himself, opening his door. He walked in, and found an envelope on his bed. He slowly walked towards it, and picked it up.

"To Jimin..." He read out loud, another confused look on his face. He opened it and a massive smile spread across his face as he recognised the writing.

To my Beautiful Jiminie,

Ever since i met you, my life has been an amazing adventure. I have also cried way more than a swag person should >.> can you come to the kitchen? I have something for you.

Yours only,

Yoonie bare <3

Jimin's heart beat increased as he walked towards the kitchen. He saw another envelope and opened it, the smile not leaving his face.

This is the exact place that we first talked. I'm glad I managed to get your number, even if it was technically black mailed from you :) now can you go to the hall again?

Jimin did just that, and saw a red box on the stand. He picked it up and looked inside to see a folded piece of paper.

Okay, this is the last one I promise! But, this is the place where I first asked you if you wanted to hang out. This may not be important to you, but it means a lot to me. I'm glad I asked you to come out, because if I didn't, I wouldn't have gotten to know you more.

Now, open the door <3

And with that, Jimin opened the door to reveal Yoongi on one knee with a bunch of roses in his hand. "Park Jimin, will you be my valentine?"

————————————
A/N— double update because I have had a couple more ideas thanks to one certain supporter of this book (hopefully you know who you are💜)

Well, this book will be finishing soon 😢 but I hope you guys can continue reading until it is complete <3

Love you,
NaRi