Beautiful

"Of course I will!" Jimin happily said, taking the roses Yoongi was holding out for him. Jimin quickly ran inside and placed the flowers in some water, then went back to Yoongi. They stayed facing each other for a while, big smiles on both their faces.

"I have a surprise for you." Yoongi eventually said. "Really?! What is it?" Jimin asked, bouncing up and down like a kid at Christmas. "Well, it wouldn't be much of a surprise if I told you now, would it?" Yoongi chuckled.

"When can I see it?" Jimin asked, the smile still not leaving his face. "Later tonight. For now, let's watch that movie that I promised you."

And just like that, Jimin dragged Yoongi Inside the dorm and ran to the DVD's. "What do you want to watch?" Jimin asked, showing lots of videos. "Whatever you want, I don't mind as long as I'm with you." Yoongi said, causing Jimins cheeks to turn bright red.

Jimin looked at the movie selection and settled with an anime instead. "It's still a film." Jimin said, laughing cutely. "What's it called?" Yoongi asked. "A silent Voice." Jimin replied, jumping into the sofa with Yoongi.

The anime began to play and Jimin was watching instantly while Yoongi on the other hand, was studying Jimins beautiful features. He looked so perfect with his cute chubby cheeks and pink plump lips that were made to fit his smaller ones.

"He's so mean! Why would he rob her hearing aids?!" Jimin suddenly shouted, causing Yoongi to jump. Jimin faces Yoongi and his frown was replaced with a smile. "Sorry for scaring you Hyung."

"It's okay Jiminie." Yoongi chuckled, deciding to also focus on the anime. But, he couldn't. His mind would just wonder back to Jimin and if his little plan will work. He needed to do this today.

While keeping his eyes on the screen, Yoongi placed his arm around Jimin, causing another blush to spread on his face. But Jimin didn't care as he snuggled against Yoongi, his warm body making more contact with his own.

"Your so beautiful Jiminie." Yoongi whispered, not knowing that Jimin has heard and was now smiling widely against him. For the rest of the movie, both boys cuddled, enjoying each others company. Once it finished, Jimin sat up and sniffed one last time.

"The ending always gets me." Jimin said, wiping away his tears. "Hey, at least it ended happily!" Yoongi said, giving Jimin a warm smile. "Good point. But all that drama!" Jimin said, a smile on his face.

Yoongi looked outside and saw it was dark. "Okay, are you ready for your surprise." He said, Jimin nodding eagerly. "Get your coat then, you'll need it." Yoongi said, standing up and putting his own coat on.

Jimin did as he was told, a smile never leaving his face. "So now can I know what it is?" He asked, both of them walking out of the dorm to the car park. "Nope, but put the blindfold on when you get in the car." Was all Yoongi said as he opened the car door for Jimin.