Surprise pt 2

3rd person

Yoongi and Jimin both told Namjoon that they were leaving, then they got into Yoongi's car.

"So, where are we going?" Jimin asked, his smile making Yoongi smile too. "It's a surprise." Is all Yoongi replied with.

He turned the car on and drove. He knew exactly where he was heading and he wanted Jimin to love it. "Hey Yoongi." Jimin said, gaining Yoongi's attention.

"Yea Jiminie?"

"Can I... can i keep your hoodie for the day?" Jimin asked, snuggling into the comfy hoodie that he robbed this morning.

Yoongi laughed and gave Jimin a quick look, turning his attention back to the road short after. "If you want to." Yoongi replied and Jimin smiled happily.

About half an hour passed and Jimin was asleep. "Tsk, I thought you wasn't tired." Yoongi chuckled lowly, so he wouldn't wake up the sleeping boy.

He drove for about 5 more minutes and then stoped outside of the place he wanted to show Jimin. And just on cue, Jimin woke up.

"Hey sleepy head, were here." Yoongi chuckled, ruffling the younger's hair. Jimin looked around and realised he didn't know where he was.

"Where are we?"

"Jump out and I'll show you around."

Both the boys got out of the car and Yoongi locked it. Jimin looked around again and realised they were at a park.

There was a pond, but the thing that he loved about it was the swans on top. "Woah, look at those Hyung! There beautiful!" Jimin said, tugging at the olders jumper.

"Just like you." Yoongi said, laughing when Jimin blushed a hard red and turned his face away. "S-Shut up!" Jimin quickly said, and Yoongi smiled at his cuteness.

"So, do you like it so far?" Yoongi asked, gaining a smile from Jimin. "It's amazing Hyung."

"I'm glad you like it. Your the only person I have brought here."

"Really? And why's that?" Jimin said, a cheeky smile on his face. Yoongi smiled back, and took the younger's hand in his.

"You know why Chim. But, I want to show you a specific spot." Yoongi said, gently pulling Jimin with him.

"And where would that be?" Jimin replied, leaning his head on Yoongi's shoulder as he was lead to a massive willow tree.

"Right here."

And just like that, they both walked through the dangling leaves and spotted a little bench. Blossoms were scattered on the floor and Jimin loved the whole thing.

"Woah, its amazing Hyung... how did you find this place?" Jimin said, jolting his head back up and looking around, eyes going wide. 

"I was walking one day and found this spot. I was at my Nan's." Yoongi explained, walking them both to the bench and sitting down. Jimin did the same, right next to him. 

There was little space between the two, but neither of them minded. They both enjoyed this closeness, and wanted it to last forever. 

Jimin once again placed his head on Yoongi's shoulder, and Yoongi leaned his gently on top of Jimin's.

"Hey Yoongi." Jimin said after a couple of minutes silence. "Yea?" 

"I'm glad you talked to me that night... I don't want to imagine my life without you..." 

A warm feeling spread through Yoongi as Jimin slowly wrapped his arms around the older boy. A massive smile was evident on the older's lips. 

"I'm glad I met you... and i'm not going anywhere. I'm here to stay." 

"Good. I... It doesn't matter. I just want to spend all my holliday with you." Jimin finally said, closing his eyes a little. He has never felt so safe in his whole life.