Not yet

After the whole park trip, they went back to the campus. "So, is there anything you want to do now?" Yoongi asked, looking at the younger walking next to him. "Let's go see Jungkook!" Jimin replied, holding onto Yoongi's hand as he ran across the ground to the dorms.

Once they reached the needed door, Jimin knocked and waited for the Younger one to answer. And not long after, the door opened. "Jiminie! How are you? Come in!" Jungkook said, hugging his Hyung.

"Yoongi is here too." Jimin smiled and Jungkook smiled over in Yoongi's direction. "You too Hyung!" Jungkook said, letting both of them into his dorm.

"what brought you guys here? Has Namjoon done something, because I will beat him!" Jungkook said, showing his fists as a sign he wasn't joking.

"That's one thing I need to talk to you about. Namjoon has made up for everything now and we are okay." Jimin said, showing off his eye smile at the confused Jungkook.

"But how can you just forgive him like that?" He asked, frowning a little. "Believe me, it wasn't easy for him Kook" Yoongi said, placing an arm around Jimin.

"At least tell me your staying with him for a while Yoongi."

"I am, i'm not planning on leaving him anytime soon." The older replied, kissing Jimin's cheek making him blush.

"Aww, that's cute! Please tell me you two are dating." Jungkook cooed. "No." "Not yet." They both replied at the same time and Jimin's cheeks went brighter than they already were.

"W-What do you mean, not yet?" Jimin stuttered, earning a gummy smile from the elder. Jungkook went crazy and started running around his room, hands in the air.

"My best friend is going to be taken! Joy to everyone that loves Yoonmin!" He shouted making Yoongi burst out laughing.

"Yoonmin huh?" He said, smirking at Jimin. "Why did I want to come here?" Jimin whined, putting his hands over his face. "Because you loveeee meeee!" Jungkook sang, still running around.

"I will leave if you don't sit your ass down!" Jimin threatened and the younger instantly sits down with a cheeky smile plastered on his face.

"Well, when the day comes, I wanna be the first one to find out. Okay?"

"I'll make sure of it!" Yoongi said, giving Jimin a wink. All Jimin wanted to do in that moment was die. He was so embarrassed, but his best friend and crush don't seem to care.

"Well anyway, are you guys going back to your dorm after this?" Jungkook asked, finally changing the subject. "Yea, I'm tired already." Jimin said, resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Well, why don't we go now? We will come back another day or kook can come over to us." Yoongi suggested, earning a nod in response.

"I'm coming over to yours tomorrow Jimin. I wanna give Namjoon a few words." Jungkook stated, standing up and opening the door.

"Okay, But dont be too harsh." Jimin laughed, standing up with Yoongi. Jimin took Yoongi's hand and lead him out of Jungkooks dorm.

"See you later Kookie!" Jimin said, looking back and waving. "See you Jimin! See you Yoongi-Hyung!" And with that, the door closed.

"Let's get back then." Yoongi said, pulling Jimins hand a little.

——————————————————

A/N: guys I really need your help 🥺 I'm not sure where this story is heading so please leave me some ideas on what to do next. Also, sorry for the slow update. I will try harder next time!

NaRi~