Maybe?

After a half an hour drive, the car finally stoped and Jimin suddenly got nervous. "You not going to kill me right?" Jimin said, making Yoongi laugh. "Of course not!" Yoongi smiled, getting out the car and going round to open Jimins door.

Once Jimin was out, he tried to take the blindfold of but Yoongi didn't let him. "Not yet Chim. Do you trust me?" Yoongi asked, taking Jimins hand in his. "I trust you Yoongi-Hyung." Jimin replied, allowing Yoongi to drag him to an unknown destination.

Once they stoped, Yoongi was the one to become nervous. "Now, this may not be what you would like on Valentine's Day but it's the only idea I came up with." Yoongi states, making Jimin smile at his nervousness.

"It will be perfect as long as I'm with you." Jimin assured, making Yoongi's heart skip a beat. Yoongi untied the blindfold and let it slide Jimin face. "You can open yours eyes." Yoongi said and Jimin instantly opened his eyes.

A gasp escaped his plump lips and tears formed in his eyes. "I know it's not that special but-"

"Yoongi, it's perfect." Jimin interrupted, looking at the night time view of Seoul. They were on the top of a hill, a picnic blanket spread out under some trees that were decorated with fairy lights.

Jimin couldn't have asked for a better place to be right now, he was so greatfull. He turned around and saw Yoongi smiling at him, and with that he ran into him instantly wrapping his arms around the older.

"Thank you so much Yoongi-Hyung, it's perfect." Jimin whispered, but Yoongi still heard. Jimin pulled away and Yoongi took his hand, leading him to the blanket and they both sat down. "how did you find this place?" Jimin asked, looking out at the view.

"I just randomly came across it once. I was looking for a place to write lyrics." Yoongi admitted, leaning his back against the tree. In an act of braveness, he lifted Jimin and placing him in between his legs.

Jimin blushed at the move but still rested his back against Yoongi. For Jimin, this night couldn't get any better and he felt like the happiest male alive. "I'm so glad you brought me here Yoongi." He said, turning round to sit on Yoongi's lap, giving him a warm smile.

They both looked into each other's eyes, and Yoongi couldn't decide wether it was the stars that were twinkling or those beautiful brown eyes of Jimins.

"Jiminie..."

"Yes Yoongi-Hyung?"

"I want to tell you something, and I don't know how you will react but you are the most beautiful man I could ever lay eyes on. You have helped me through so much and I honestly couldn't have asked for anyone better. You make me smile when others can't and I want it to carry on that way. That's why I want to know if... you will be my boyfriend?" Yoongi said, looking right into the teary eyes of Jimin.

"Of course Hyung!" Jimin said, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck and pulling there faces together. The kiss didn't send of fireworks, but it was full of love and all other emotions the two boys had for each other.

They both pulled away, in need for air. With a gummy smile on his lips, Yoongi rested his forehead against Jimins. "I love you Jiminie." "I love you too Yoonie-Bare."

————————————
A/N: it's finally done! They are finally together!!!!!!!! <3