He's gonna kill me

*Jimins pov*

I waited nervously in my room. Namjoon was out in the hallway talking to Yoongi and I was honestly terrified because of what Yoongi messaged me.

Why did he come here? Why did he message me? Why do I even care?

"Jimin, come here!" Namjoon yelled and I took a deep breath, opening the door and walking out into the hallway.

"Y-Yes?" I asked. "Yoongi wants you." He said and walked away to his room. Did he not care? I don't know, but now isn't the time to be worried about that.

I walked to the open door and saw Yoongi stood there. My breath hitched a little. He looked... stunning.

His blonde hair was partly covered by a blue beanie. He was waring a grey jacket and black ripped jeans. How did someone as good looking as him walk into my life?!

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." Yoongi laughed, snapping me out of my thoughts. "S-Sorry..." i mumbled, lowering my head so he couldn't see my red cheeks.

"Come on, have you got a jacket?" He asked. "I'm okay in this." I said, referring to my sweater. "Okay then, but don't complain if you get cold." He laughed.

"I won't, don't worry." I said back, laughing a little. "Let's go then!" He said, pulling on my sleeve a little. "I-I can't! Namjoon... he's gonna kill me if i leave the dorm!" I whisper shouted at the male in front of me.

"He won't. He knows your with me. I had a little... talk, with him." He said and my eyes went wide. "About what?!"

"Just some stuff, now, let's go." He said, tugging on my arm again. I sighed, giving in to him and shut the door behind me.

We walked for what seemed like hours then sat down on some swings in a park. "So, I want to know you better." Yoongi said, looking my way.

"There isn't much to me.." I said, because in all honesty, there isn't. "Sure there is! Okay, how old are you?"

"I'm 17"

"I'm 19" he replied back and I smiled. "Okay, favourite colour?" He asked.

"Black and blue. Well, light blue. You?"

"Black and white. What are you studying?"

"Dance and music. I love to dance, it helps calm me down and I could get lost in songs all day. Sorry, I'm rambling... what do you study?" I said shyly.

He laughed a little and smiled. "I'm studying music too. It's only new, so I don't know who's class I'm in yet. But the other is sports. I really like basketball."

"That's cool! I used to play basketball with my friends but I decided to stop playing a while back when I realised I really wasn't good at it." I laughed and Yoongi laughed too.

"I'm sure your not that bad."

"I look like a teenaged girl who doesn't want to get her dress muddy when i play." And once I said that, Yoongi burst out into a fit of laughter.

I found myself laughing too. This was actually fun. Getting to know him was a good idea. He seems like a good person...

But he is Namjoon friend...