Explanation

3rd person pov

Namjoon went back into his room and all that was filling his head was regret. He regretted everything he has ever done to Jimin.

He hates the fact that he hurt the innocent little boy. He should have been better than that. Jimin was like a little brother to him, but he probably messed that up a long time ago.

He sighed, knowing there was nothing he could do to take back time. All he could do was wait for the signal and explain to Jimin and Yoongi why he has been doing all this.

He just really wants to make things right. He has been living a nightmare for the past 3 years and he hated himself everyday for what he was doing.

Namjoon walked back out of his room to the kitchen and made himself a glass of water. He needed it. He quickly drank it and when he turned around, he saw Jimin stood there.

"N-Namjoon... I want you to explain." He said, his voice breaking a little. Yoongi came over and stood behind Jimin, and Namjoon couldn't help but smile at the two.

"What are you smiling at?" Yoongi spat. "You two just look really cute together, that's all." Namjoon said, smiling there way.

"Well, explain to Jimin." Yoongi said, earning a nod from Namjoon.

"Well, first of all I want to say sorry. I really am sorry Jimin, there isn't a day that has gone past that I haven't regretted anything I have ever done to you. You have always been like a little brother to me and I never want to hurt you again."

"But, one night quiet a while ago, I was talking to your parents about a surprise party for you. I still remember you being really exited for your birthday but that night was where I made the worst decision in my life."

"Let's just say that your parents didn't treat me right and I though that if I didn't make you think I was strong, then you would do the same. I know that I did it in a completely stupid way and you would never do what your parents did to me."

"I really am sorry. I never want to hit you or shout at you ever again. Every single day I would cry, knowing that I have messed everything up and I just want to turn back time, go back to when none of this happened and we were bothers..."

Namjoon said, but was cut of by his own tears. He hated crying in front of people, but he couldn't hold it in any longer. "N-Namjoon..." Jimin softly said, getting a little bit more courage.

"I know what my parents are like. That's why I don't want to be like them. You could have just told me what happened and I would have talked to you about it all..." Jimin said, walking closer to the older male and gently wiping some of Namjoon's tears away.

"I-I'm sorry Jimin..." He said again and Jimin gave him a soft smile. "It's okay. I know what the reason is now, so hopefully we can just forget about any of this. I've kind of missed having you as my big brother you know."

"And I've missed having you as a little brother, but I'm never going to forgive myself for this and I don't expect you to either." Namjoon said, wiping away his last few tears.

"It might take a while, but we can fix things Hyung." Jimin said, wrapping his arms around Namjoon. Namjoon returned the hug and didn't want to let go.

Yoongi watched as his best friend and the love of his life hugged, a warm smile tugging at his lips. He knew what this meant for Jimin, he has told him multiple story's of when the two were friends.

Namjoon and Jimin pulled apart and Namjoon suddenly smiled really wide, his dimples showing. "What got you so happy all of a sudden?" Jimin laughed, watching and Namjoon was smiling like an idiot.

"Are you two a thing?!" He asked, pointing at Yoongi and Jimin. Jimin instantly blushed and Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck.

"No. Well, not yet anyway." Yoongi smirked and Jimin went even redder, if that was possible. "Well, I ship it. Yoonmin is cute." Namjoon said, walking out of the kitchen and leaving 'yoonmin' alone together.

"Aw, your cute." Yoongi cooed, looking at the blushing mess that is park Jimin. "Hyung~!" Jimin whined, covering his face.

Yoongi chuckled and wrapped his arms around the younger, placing a small kiss to the top of his head. Jimin quickly uncovered his face and wrapped his arms around Yoongi, loving the way they seem to fit together, almost like a jigsaw puzzle.

"Do you want to do anything tomorrow Jiminie?" Yoongi asked, snuggling his head into Jimin's hair. "No, I just want you to stay with me." Jimin replied, glad that Yoongi couldn't see his blush. "Im fine with that."