chapter 6

Namjoon POV :

When I saw suga laying on the ground with his eyes shut and face scrunching in pain I lost it all , even though jungkook was bawling his eyes out with his head held down it didn't flatter me one bit , I knew that I was the calmest one of them today judging by the way everyone handled the situation but no this is not something I could forgive him for .

He crossed the line today and I wasn't having it because I wasn't in my right state of mind already and i kinda felt moody since this morning and at times like these I tried to not talk too much to make myself unnoticed so no one would bother me , but hell no today was different because if one of the members got hurt it would hurt me too but knowing that jungkook caused this damage made me boil in anger as I tried not to explode and do anything irrational that I might regret later on .

I just did what I thought was best to do though , I took a step to the front and pushed jimin who was screaming at jungkook cutting him off , and that's when I stood in front of him with all of the members standing behind me giving me space knowing damn well that it wasn't good if I interfered .

I looked at suga first who was still on the ground making eye contact with me , but I still was looking calm despite the situation when I was still feeling the fire rising in my body urging me to let it all out but I still kept my calm demeanor while I stared at Suga  .
I asked him with a sickly sweet tone lowering myself to his eye's level  .

-Namjoon : " are you okay ? , I mean can you stand up ? "

He simply nodded at me making me sigh in relief , but then he decided to give me a vocal reply ; and said in a groggy voice ;

-Suga : " Don't worry , I'm fine , I think I can still get up and walk . It's just that the pain is really unbearable , that's all."

When he said that I felt the same feeling I felt earlier consume me , so I calmly helped him up with the help of the other members to lay him on the bed while he groaned and winced .
I could see there wasn't that much damage because the broken mirror shards didn't penetrate his skin , he just had some scratches but I was sure that he won't be able to dance properly for at least another three weeks from now which is a disaster considering our nearing comeback and our heavy schedule . 

While we took care of Suga , jin went to fetch the first aid kit to tend to some of suga's visible wounds , I felt reassured that he was being taken Care of so I inhaled and exhaled slowly and averted my attention to jungkook who was now getting up from the floor . When we made eye contact I looked at him with a blank face and titled my head to the side giving away a creepy and eerie vibe which matched the dreary silence enveloping the room .

I looked like a psycho and felt like I was in a massive need to unleash this humongous amount of anger on someone , and the target is obviously our youngest , who provoked me well enough to get the beast out of me after the mess he caused .

He seemed in a pitiful state for he  had puffy cheeks that were strained from his own tears and was looking at me with those huge bambi eyes of his stricken in fear , yeah fear I wanted him to fear me , so I towered over him trying my best to make him feel like a deer caught in headlights , which seemed to have worked when I saw him stumbling on the small steps he took backwards , yes he was cowering like a pathetic scaredy cat .
I stared at him with a murderous glare carrying a large scowl on my face and said ;

-Namjoon: "jungkook".
I whispered his name , chuckling after seeing him shudder .

-Jung kook :"please let me explain_"

-Namjoon: "ohh , no no jungkook no need to do that I perfectly know everything, do you perhaps want to remind me of what you did ? huh".

Jungkook : "n-no _" he stuttered .

Namjoon : "SHUT UP , OH MY GOD JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP , DON'T TALK YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING NUISANCE . YOU KNOW THAT JUNGKOOK , PFFT YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'RE PERFECT DON'T YOU .
WHAT YOU DID IS SIMPLY UNFORGIVABLE AND IT SEEMS THAT YOU'RE NOT AWARE THAT YOU BADLY FUCKED EVERYTHING UP TODAY , FIRST JIN THE OLDEST ONE HERE THAT YOU SHOULD TREAT WITH UTMOST RESPECT , AND THEN SUGA HUH , WHO ARE YOU TARGETING NEXT ? ME, JHOPE, JIMIN ? .
WHO FOR FUCKS SAKE I'M JUST SO DONE WITH YOUR SHIT , YOU PUSHED HIM ON A FUCKING MIRROR , A MIRROR JUNGKOOK , ARE YOU INSANE !!!!
DO YOU WANT TO GO TO A PSYCHOLOGIST !!! NO ONE WITH A SANE MIND WOULD DO THAT TO HIS OWN BROTHER ." I said breathing harshly while I pushed him with each word backing him to the wall , the look on his eyes showcased that what I just said seemed to have hit a nerve , I saw how the tears on his face started to flow freely , he didn't seem to be trying to stop them .

I turned around looking at all the stunned faces of the others but I shrugged and analyzed jungkook's pitiful state while I said ;

-Namjoon : "cat got your tongue , huh , you don't seem to be bold enough to say something , oh wait will it change anything if you tried to explain or whatever , no I don't think so ,because everyone here is disappointed in you .After all the years we've spent with you , we practically raised you right ? You came here not knowing anything about life and we raised you doing our best but is this what we get in return ?I'm really starting to think we did something wrong in the process , wait I know ,we spoiled you too much and we still do for a grown ass man , I think this opened my eyes on the way we should treat you " . I said proud of myself.

Jungkook POV :
I was speechless , they think i'm a disappointment , oh my god I fucking hate myself I thought , but they didn't know anything so I tried not to scream by clarifying myself and said letting the tears blur my vision ;

Jungkook : " w-why , w-why just why does everyone seem to hate me all of a sudden ,you guys just did the same thing  you did earlier , you guys don't want listen .YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED , YOU NEVER SEEM TO LISTEN OR GIVE THAT MUCH ATTENTION WHENEVER I DECIDE TO SPEAK , I CAN ADMIT THAT I SOMEHOW FUCKED UP WHEN IT COMES TO JIN BUT NOW I SWEAR I WAS ONLY PROTECTING MYSELF BUT YOU GUYS DON'T CARE OF COURSE , AND WOW NAMJOON HYUNG PULLING ONCE AGAIN ALL OF HIS SPEECHES PERFECTLY TELLING ME I'M A DISAPPOINTMENT , HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO FEEL HUH , IT'S JUST AS IF MY OWN PARENTS TOLD ME I WAS USELESS , I HAVE LOST MY CHILDHOOD , DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT , AND I KNOW YOU GUYS PRACTICALLY  RAISED ME BUT THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW THAT I'M A SPOILED NUISANCE SO I COULD BEHAVE BETTER , AND NOW ALL OF YOU GET OUT OF MY ROOM!"

I screamed feeling myself run out of breath as I was choking on my own saliva by now , they all looked at me puzzled not seeming to grasp the fact that I was shooeing them out of my room so I repeated screaming louder this time if it was even possible ;

-Jungkook : "GET. THE . FUCK. OUT. OF . MY . ROOM . I SAID !".
I looked at them while I pointed to the door while they all scurried out not looking at me once again in the eyes and I didn't miss the way taehyung slammed the door shut after him while its power echoed on the walls of my room and that's when I let myself collapse to the ground not knowing what was happening in my life anymore , I just felt like everything was pointless and that my life started looking like a messy puzzle .
I just felt like screaming , and so I did , I screamed letting my frustration out I was barely breathing as I just continued to cry pathetically on the floor not seeming to even know why anymore , the words they said or most importantly my leader , my role model , he hated me , they hated me, I kept mumbling to myself , I felt sick , my room was dark only the lamp was on so I pushed myself off of the floor loosing my balance once I did because honestly I didn't even have energy to stand on my feet anymore , I felt weak which was something I despised , me , weak , I hated that , the tears just kept on falling when I thought about how they didn't want to hear me out , am I really that useless and worthless I thought , getting flashbacks of the looks they gave me , I felt nauseous and I just felt like throwing up but my body just lunched forward as I gagged but nothing came out , of course what was I expecting, I didn't eat anything, so I just brought my knees to my chest curling myself into a ball as I tried to close my eyes and forget who I was and where I was at the moment .

A/n: I'm sorry for the late update , I'm just like that , I update only when I'm in the mood for it so I sincerely apologize again and I am still amazed at how much this story got reads so thanks to all of my supporters and I hope u enjoy it .