chapter 11

A/n : oh my god y'all I'm so thankful , I can't express how I'm feeling right now , this book reached 20k thanks to you guys , I love you all sm and I know that this is all thanks to you and your support ,  I never thought I could do this , it's a dream come true honestly wow , i love y'all so much really and I'm sorry yet again for the lack of updates 💞💓.

Jungkook POV :
After I suggested that , they froze for a bit as their dumbfounded faces gazed at me questioningly not seeming to believe what I had just done .

Namjoon seemed a little bothered with the rising tension so he rushed to the speakers , beckoning us to get back into our positions as he replayed the song , I felt relieved somehow as I moved my heavy body with the music , trying my best to make it seem flawless , because my mind was elsewhere, as if in another  dimension .

I tried to only focus on doing my parts well without fucking up , and that seemed to distract me pretty well  , because we were now reaching the ending of the song  and by that, I mean that we will also be able to go back home .
But to my dismay , a rush of dizziness suddenly struck me , and I was greeted by the famous tunnel vision that jimin always talks about when he faints , I panicked trying to stop this outrageous thing from happening , but I couldn't fight it back ; black dots swarmed my vision and I felt myself sway back and forth as if tree leaves when fall season starts , I was genuinely panicking , I didn't want this to happen .
"not now ", I repeated to myself , I don't wanna embarrass myself in front of them .
"I don't feel like a person anymore ,i feel like a problem " .I thought .

I wondered how my mind still managed to think of all of this when I was just at the brink of passing out, the song finally ended as I tried to keep my stature steady while doing my ending pose .

I felt the beads of sweat that trickled down my forehead , i also felt hot and bothered even though I was getting chills as my body tried to fight off the dizziness .

"what a fucking weakling " .a voice in the back of my mind kept chanting , I cursed at myself for not eating anything and not keeping myself hydrated , because even though I thought about the consequences of my doings , I just shrugged it off earlier and now I'm suffering the consequences .

I deserve it because I wasn't oblivious to what would happen to me , and I was certain I wouldn't be able to avoid it no matter what , hence , my immune system is too weak .

But because of how stubborn I was , I decided to make a step to the front to reach for my bottle of water like the others did , and that's when I felt my aching body come tumbling , Colliding with the floor with a loud thud like a sack of potatoes , and just like that I let darkness consume me and the last thing I heard before drifting off to another land was the synchronized gasps of my hyungs and the rustling of feet beside me .

A/n : I hate myself for these chapters , but here you go babes , I kept y'all waiting for too long but dw this story will almost come to an end so please keep baring with me , love ya cupcakes 💜💜