Foreword

This story is based on an obsessive addictive disorder called Celebrity Worship Syndrome (CWS).

There are different types of this disorder, such as love obsessional, erotomanic, intense-personal, etc. but in this story you're going to read about someone suffering in the borderline-pathological type.

So what does that mean?

You've probably heard of crazy fans who did everything to get close to their idols. Things that an avarage person wouldn't do because they know that it's too much or even illegal. Following them, finding where they live or spending huge amount of money buying things which were owned by their idols.

Borderline-pathological is the most severe level of celebrity worship. Individuals suffering from the disorder have poor mental health, often suffer in dipolar disorder, major depression or even schizophrenia, paranoia and so on. This is why they don't notice if they are stepping over a boundary. Often they believe that their idols have some kind of connection with them (for example they are in love).

My character is a male is his twenties suffering from borderline-pathological celebrity worship.

This story is based on fantasy, never happened and hopefully never will. Enjoy!