✉️

'Every breath you take and every move you make
Every bond you break, every step you take, I'll be watching you
Every single day and every word you say
Every game you play, every night you stay, I'll be watching you'

/The Police – Every Breath You Take/

Dear Mitch,

Every time I see you, you take my breath away. It was a pleasure to meet you but I don't think you noticed me. I'm a little bit disappointed. It might takes some time for you to know where to pay attention and that's alright. I don't want to move too fast if you need more time. I don't want to make you uncomfortable. I want to build a strong bond between us, slowly so you won't break. I need to earn your trust step by step, I know.

You are so precious. You know how much effort it takes me to keep it slow? I'll be patient, I promise, just watching until you're ready. I've been dreaming of today every day, it was only a single touch when the photo was taken. Have you ever been told how amazing your smell is? And your hands are so soft. I'll remember until the last day of life. I adore you and each of my words are true. I'd never lie to you.

There's one thing left to say: this game with you has just started and soon I'm going to play a little bit harder. I can count the nights until I meet you next time. I might going to stay closer to you so pay attention. And don't forget, I'll be gentle. Only watching until you're ready.

See you soon, gorgeous!

xx