✉️

'Baby I'm preying on you tonight
Hunt you down, eat you alive
Just like animals, animals
Like animals

Maybe you think that you can hide
I can smell your scent from miles
Just like animals, animals
Like animals'

/Maroon5 - Animals/

Dear Mitch,

Probably you get hundreds of letters like this but I still want to tell you how much I appreciate you. I follow you since The Sing-Off and I think your talent is crazy. Your voice is angelic and your high notes are actual heaven. I guess this isn't new for you and I definitely won't tell you again what you've probably heard a lot. I know that my letter won't be special or any different than the others you get every day but I hope you'll notice and read it anyway.

If you got to this point and you are still reading, thank you very much. You might just wanna know who is behind these letters. I think you probably have seen me on your concerts already. I know, you see a lot of people there, that's why I don't think it's worth to tell you more. I hope one day I'll get to tell you all of these things in person.

Maybe one day I'll stand in the front of you and look into your eyes. Yes, thousands of people want the same but I'm sure that once you meet me, you'll know. When I'll be there, you are going to notice me and you'll have no doubts that the letter was mine. I can't wait to meet you. I will be there, I promise and you are going to know. It's going to be just perfect. It might gonna happen on your next concert at the VIP. Or maybe you'll just bump into me on the street. I might going to be much closer than you think. It'll be awesome. You don't have to look for me because I can find you. Whenever you feel that someone is watching you - it might going to happen for a valid reason. One day I'll show up and you're going to know that it was me.

I hope I didn't scare you, my dear. There's no need to be worried. Now you know how much I like you, I could never hurt you. It might sounded scary but so is the future itself, isn't it? I just need to show you what I meant. Can you believe? I am so close to meet you again, closer than you think. Can you keep this in secret? For us? Or just for your own safety? Remember, I'm not going to hurt you but someone else might will with not believing you. Or maybe you are going to hurt them by yourself. Please, be safe.

See you soon, gorgeous!

xx