1

"Thank you for the amazing night! You guys are the best! Thank you so much!" Scott exclaimed through the screams and applause. Their smiles were wide as the crowd was cheering for them. Mitch blew a kiss and waved as he lowered the microphone from his mouth. His glance met Kirstie's sparkling eyes, he felt Kevin's presence on his left side and he saw Matt making a quick last selfie with their fans. They've made another show together.

As they left the stage, Mark approached Scott and Mitch was automatically searching for Beau, who just was about to hug him from behind as a surprise. Mitch laughed and wrapped his arms around the taller boy's neck, the adrenaline still floating through his veins. He loved it. Preforming was his life and he didn't know what he would do without Pentatonix.
"Baby, you were so good," Beau complimented him just as usually but it still made Mitch's heart beat faster.
"Thank you," he answered and let his boyfriend peck his lips for a short moment before letting the staff work on him again.

As soon as they were free from the stuffs they needed on stage, they headed towards their dressing rooms. Someone has already collected the gifts and letters thrown onto the stage and put Mitch's pile on his table. Though he was curious, he turned back to Beau who just closed the door after himself. "I'm so sorry that you have to leave," Mitch pouted and let his boyfriend wrap his arms around him again. It was quite unfair that Scott could have Mark all the time but Beau needed to go home.
"I'm sorry, too but we're going to work this out."
"Yeah."

After Mitch changed his clothes and collected his belongings, they said goodbye. Beau's cab was already waiting for him in the front of the building and Mitch needed to get back to the hotel with the others. They were in San Diego so it wasn't a big distance from Los Angeles but they preferred not to travel on the day of the concert. Last night Beau was sleeping with him but now he had no roommate for the night and he had time to read all the letters he has got.

Most of them were really nice, some fans even gifted him their drawings which were amazing. But there was one that Mitch couldn't really appreciate. It started like almost every other but ended quite weirdly.

'See you soon, gorgeous!'

A chill gripped him and he quickly pushed the paper back into the envelope and put it back on the top of the coffee table. He knew that Beau was on his plane now but he ended up texting him anyway, wishing him a nice trip home. Of course, he didn't get any reply so he rolled on his stomach on the bed and scrolled through Twitter mindlessly.

It was just a stupid letter. It shouldn't bother him.

***

The following day they travelled back home for a couple of days before flying to Seattle. They had a performance in the city and a radio interview. He was buzzy enjoying his free time with Austin who came to visit him. The time flew quickly and he didn't even pack his suitcase yet although he had around twelve hours to get ready, sleeping included.

He was facetiming Beau while throwing his clothes onto the floor. He usually preferred to have them nicely but now he didn't have that much time. His boyfriend was explaining a story in the background so he reacted with hums and small laughs until he dug into his suitcase again and pulled out the letters.

The creepy envelope was on the top of them.

He didn't even recognize that he was holding his breath until Beau repeated his name several times in a row to get his attention. "Mitch, are you alright?"
"Yeah," he answered shortly but didn't drop the envelope yet. Maybe he was too tired in San Diego and the letter wasn't even that strange. He was going to open it as soon as Beau dropped the call. Or maybe- "Um, do you want to hear something weird?" he cleared his throat, showing the letter to the camera. Beau wrinkled his forehead.
"What's that?"
"A letter."
"Don't you say, baby. From who?"
"I don't know." Mitch let his hand fall into his lap and stared at the envelope.
"Did something upset you?" Beau asked again, this time there was something in his voice that made Mitch's heart flutter. Even though the boy was years younger than him, he was such a reassuring and protective point in the brunette's life that he instantly relaxed. It was probably nothing. Just a letter from a fan who worded his plans in a weird way. He was well-known since long years and nothing ever happened, neither will now.

Mitch raised his head, looking up at his boyfriend. "Nevermind, it's nothing. But I can't decide what to wear in Seattle and that's something!"
Beau puckered his lips. "Your wardrobe is bigger than my room, I'm sure that there is something chic."

***

Seattle was colder than Mitch expected. He was wearing a thin leather jacket, his arms crossed and impatiently stamped his foot. "When does the cab arrive?" He only earned a laugh from Scott and a glance from their manager. They were waiting in the front of their hotel for ten minutes now which was unusual.
"Are you cold?" Kirstie asked. She wore a nice, long coat and she hugged Floof's bag close to her chest. The white Pomeranian only let the tip of his nose to be seen through the hole. A smile appeared on Mitch's face, quickly washed away by the freezing wind.

If Beau would've been here, he would wrap his arms around Mitch just as Scott did with Mark. He would probably laugh and say that he has warned him but protect him from the cold anyway.

At least his leather jacket was a brand new piece of Balenciaga. It looked amazing and was already sold out a couple of hours after Mitch purchased his own.

He missed Beau.

And he was cold. Like really cold.

They had this radio interview at 1 p.m. and they didn't exactly knew when they were going to finish but they needed to be ready for the VIP at 6 and the hall wasn't even close to the studio. They ate lunch at 11 a.m. and hopefully could grab something before the show. Mitch was a bit nervous for the radio live which made no sense. Messing up something there is much less embarrassing than messing up the concert.

Thankfully their ride arrived eventually so they got there in time. After short greeting they sat down by the microphones and started the section with an original.

It ended up quite well overall. Scott only forgot some words but they didn't need to start over as it happened before. The host was a sweetheart and didn't ask anything too personal. The interview itself was quite short, they were singing a lot but it was nice. And they weren't even in a rush for the concert.

They ordered food and ate at the hall while getting ready. Ben was filming them and he caught as Mitch spilled sauce on his shirt he was planning to wear while preforming. He didn't even know why he got dressed that early. Anyway, he found a better option.

The VIP was starting soon, their makeup was done, Kirstie wore a pink wig, everyone looked amazing and Floof was more hyper than ever. They sat at the table to sign things for the fans. Mitch completely forgot the weird letter until he spotted someone staring at him. Three girls were in the front of the tall, broad shouldered guy and even though the whole place was vibrant from excitement, he was standing there in one place, looking like a sculpture. Mitch dragged his look away and sent a smile to the brunette teenager in the front him.

His muscles tensed as Scott right next to him signed the poster the guy slipped in the front of him. The blonde tried to start a small conversation but the man didn't reply, as soon as he had the chance, he stepped to Mitch. His eyes were dark green, black circles showing that he probably didn't sleep so much the previous night. Mitch forced a smile and reached for the poster in the exact moment they guy gave him. Their hands touched and Mitch couldn't decide if it was for purpose. He tried not to react, just wrote his name on the paper and looked for the next one in the line. Maybe it was mean but he really wanted that guy to be gone.

'One day I'll show up and you're going to know that it was me.'

Mitch couldn't ignore the feeling in his gut. This concert was going to be interesting.