chapter 19

Tae...um yours...

Tae smiles at kookie..then i have to mark u first...tae starts to kiss kookie's neck,he sucks it hard that lefts dark hickeys....ohh daddy!!!!Don't stop..here also..kookie points at other side of neck..tae smirks...then starts to kiss there...baby..it will be dark tomorrow..can u hide it then???...tae tease kookie....i don't want to hide it..i want to let people know um yours...now shut the fuck up & kiss me..kookie grabs tae's neck & moves him closer....

Tae start to suck kookie's nipple...ahh it's more than good daddy...tae's tongue was playing around kookie's nipple..kookie slides his hand in tae's pant...his hand stops at 'little tae'...he starts to stroke it...ahhh kookie...tae close his eyes....now it is hurting me kookie...kookie looks at tae...oh yeah daddy...um going to take your pain away...

Kookie starts to pull off tae's pant with his boxer..daddy...kookie looks up at tae with innocent face...looking at him like that..tae feels like eating him inside out. Yeah baby.....kookie touches tae's cock..what should i do with it??...he asks with slutty eyes.....suck it baby....tae says...u sure,na???...kookie teases him....stop that slut...just suck it....kookie kneels down...he first approaches his lips close to tae's dick...kookie's warm breath was touching tae's dick..he was feeling an unknown sensation...
Kookie looks at tae...he licks his bottom lip...tae was so mesmerized looking at him...kookie then licks tae's tip..some precum was there,he licks it all..ah...baby,daddy feels good....he clinches kookie's hair...kookie then starts to suck tae's whole dick...he starts to move his dick to adjust kookie's pace..he was mouth fucking kookie...oh bunny...your mouth is so good..um in heaven...kookie grabs tae's waist strongly like he was going to eat tae's dick whole..tae moves his cock faster as he was a moaning mess...baby,use your tongue more...he orders kookie..kookie obeys his words..tae was feeling he will be Cuming soon...he starts to move his hip faster...ah baby..with that tae cums in kookie's mouth...kookie shallows it..he even licks the last drop that was in tae's cocks tip....he then looks at tae....he smiles..daddy tastes good...tae blushes...

Now it's my turn to make u happy baby boy...tae orders kookie to lick his middle finger...kookie licks it hard..he takes tae's other hand in his nipple...now tae was twitching kookie's nipple..he starts to licks it while looking at kookie...oh daddy..u are making me insane...i wanna be punished...kookie says in a slutty tone..i will punish u so hard that your scream will hear everyone....tae smirks...

Then prove it bitch...kookie says looking at tae...he was playing with his ow cock now looking at tae....gulp...tae chokes on his saliva looking at him....ahhh i can't control anymore...here i come bunny......he starts to thurst more & deeper.....oh yeah daddy.thatz fucking goiddd...ripp it daddy..ow yeah...there daddy..harder....harder bastard...oh yeah...fuck me daddy...put 'little tae' deeper...hell yeah...u wanna fuck me more???thatz right baby...fuck me harder.....tae was aroused more and more listening kookie saying dirty things....he sucks kooki's nipples..bites it...kookie starts to cry in pleasure....
Kookie clenches his hole..yeah baby that was so good...do it again...u feel good daddy??? Kookie asks...yeah baby do it more...baby,daddy is great,na???...tae thurst hurdar.....y..yeahh....da.. daddyyy is so goidddd......kookie was panting in pleasure....daddy um Cumming now....
Do it with me baby...tae starts to thurst harder...tae groans..he grabs kookie's waist to make him sit in his lap on his dick.....kookie is now sitting on tae's cock looking face to face.. tae....he his moving his hip up & down faster...ow yeah daddy...your dick is amazing...it's ripping my ass daddy..it feels so gooidddd....kookie is now drooling closing his eyes...tae suddenly again lays him thirsty harder...baby um Cumming no....with this they both cum together......daddy,your are fucking good...kookie smiles while closing his eyes...panting....tae grabs his waist..pulls him closer..then lays besides him...daddy will always make u good...kookie hides his face on tae's chest...

After a while...

Tae & kookie was looking at the starts lying down.....tae was playing with kookie's hair...baby....yeah...kookie replies...can u fulfill my one wish??...
Yeah..i guess...promise???yeah promise tae.....i want to draw u ..like sketch..yeah sure tae..thatz a simp..........

Naked.....

Tae completes......kookie widens his eyes in shock.....o..okay......he nods....

he nods