chapter 41

"You won't see me again"

Tae smiles weakly looking at kookie..he was still looking other side..

I am sorry kookie..from the beginning i have caused you only sufferings.gave you a lot of pain.never did once can make you happy.seeing you in this situation,i realized how~

I don't...don't wanna hear you....go...

Oh....tears rolls down from tae's eyes..um leaving then....tae looks again at kookie before leaving the room.....

Everyone was waiting outside worried......

How did it go???jin asks softly...

He...he doesn't want to see me anymore....tae smiles sadly looking down...

What!!! Didn't you tell him the truth??? Minho asks.....all of them were shocked right now....

I...i tried....i wasn't brave enough to tell him when i first saw him..he was crying his heart out.i wanted to comfort him first...a small truth couldn't escape from my mouth hyung..i was shattered looking him like that.then he didn't give me any chance to explain myself.& said he doesn't want to see me anymore.....teadrs were flooding from tae's eyes....

Thatz true in one way i guess...i only gave him pain from the beginning...then how can he trust me actually...i never allowed anyone or any girl to touch me except kookie & my family..but today i hugged sunmi in the dark.i was hiding her existence in front of him...though i had a reason but why would anyone want to see their boyfriend with someone else??it's my fault..it's all my fault.....tae covers his face with his bare hands....

Everyone looks at him sadly...they couldn't find the right words to comfort him....

I...i wanna stay some time alone.....tae says.....

Where are you going...sunmi asks tae...

I don't know...i just wanna be alone for a little bit....tae walks slowly towards the exit....

Sigh.....this two morons...i guess i have to do something now...Sunmi says....

What are you planning to do?? Minho says.

Um gonna talk to my brother in law now....all of them were looking at her worriedly....don't worry...um gonna fix everything....

Sunmi enter's kookie's room slowly....

Kookie looks at sunmi hearing the door closing sound....

Why...why are you in my room???didn't i let go of him already????why are you still here.....kookie feels his blood was boiling right now...

First of all,shut up...now i will talk & you will listen.you didn't gave tae any chance to explain.now you have to listen.so keep silent....sunmi says straight forwardly....kookie was surprised to see her boldness...he keeps silent....

Now look at my face...do u see any similarity with tae???....kookie looks ar her face....yeah...their face were quite similar..but why that is important right now??? He thinks confusedly....

You didn't get it yet??? Aghhh!!!! I thought tae is the only idiot in this world...moron...."I am tae's sister " He is my oppa...big brother.....tae has an aunt who lives around here.tae told me when his parents were visiting my mom,you had stayed with him??remember that aunt??um her daughter....oppa treated me like his own little sister from my childhood...he hide the fact that he was going to meet me,actually there is a reason...i had to delivered something.....but um sorry.i can't tell you what it is right now.....but just one thing......my brother loves you the most...you should have listened to him.....he cares for you a lot....sunmi says without pausing.....

Kookie was looking down in a daze...& without any notice he suddenly stands up and rushes towards the door running.....

Sunmi looks at him with a smirk....why does he like running that much???

Kookie opens the door & looks at everyone....where did tae go..!!!!! He asks panting.......in that direction....hoseok confusedly points at one direction...kookie runs towards that location...

He was running fast...he doesn't want to lose tae...he had told tae a lots harsh words...aghh!!! How am i this stupid!!!!!

He runs for a while but couldn't find tae anywhere...he stops at a place panting..he was out of breath...he collapsed on the ground...

Tae!!! He screams loudly crying...tae um sorry...i hurt you tae...i am the worst...i couldn't think properly.i always do this..it's my fault tae...it's my fault....i was wrong...please tae don't leave me...i want to see tae...i want you badly...please tae come back......kookie screams but no one replies him.....kookie clenches his chest in pain...it was hurting him...he lost the person who loved him most...he lost hom for forever....

Suddenly light pops on around kookie brighly...trees were decorated with lights..there was brightness everywhere....

there was brightness everywhere

kookie looks around him...he was startled,surprised,shocked....everything right now.....

In his daze situation,he smells a very familiar scent behind him..the scent he loves most....

He looks behind....a man with puffy eyes was standing there smiling but eyes still wet with tears....

How can i leave my kookie alone??? I won't ever leave you...never ever...i will love you till my last breath.if i die someday,i won't leave you then also...i will become a ghost & will live with you...i promise...tae smiles...

Kookie was still looking at him without blinking........

I am sorry kookie...i hurt you..i didn't tell you the truth first..i hide it....but i had a reason...& the reason is this...to surprise you...to remind you how much special you are for me...on this day....the most special day of your life......

Kookie was still confused....he keep looking at tae without saying anything...

Still didn't get it??? How can someone forget this day...tae face palm himself..

My wife kim jeon Jungkook....

Happy birthday to you ❤