chapter 30

Little kookie????!

Why that sounds familiar....wait....i have heard that before...jungkook looks at tae with surprise.....tae......do we know each other from childhood!!!!for that long???

Tae looks jungkook in his eyes....he smiles....yeah kookie..i loved you from that long......how???how can u love me from then??? We were barely kid that time...jungkook thinks in mind..

Taehyung's POV

(Flashback)

I was so clumsy in my childhood..nobody wants to be friends with me at that time...kids at my age used to bully me actually...tae smiles...

One day they were bullying me in the playground..they were hitting me with the toys i bring there to play with them,i was weak back then..crying my heart out...suddenly..don't know where...a kid appear before them...a brave kid i must say...he was protecting me from them saying " Hey!!!don't throw toys at him..he is crying...why are u biting him!!!look!!!! He is such a beautiful boy.if i were u,i would prefer kissing him in his cheek than beating him.you are bad boys.don't touch him"....i looked at that boy....that boy looks at me...his eyes were assuring me,don't be scared.um with you......the boys didn't listen to him...they start hitting again....in order to protect me,that brave boy got the hitting instead of me..he also bit them back....the boys got scared..& they flew away from there......that brave boy comes near me then...he was not saying anything..but he had a bright smile in his face..he caressed my cheek...saying...."hey! Don't be scared..um with you..i will protect u from now on.what's your name??"

Tae...taehyung....i replied.

Ohhh...i will call you taetae then...he smiles.

From that time we used to play together......i...i even proposed u that time...i asked u little kookie..when we will grow up...will u marry me???

You said....i will marry my taetae..i will marry u...pinky promise..

Tae blushes....tae continues.....after that day...my dad suddenly had to leave this place...we had to go to abroad...i wanted to meet u on the day we were leaving...i went to your house...i saw u sleeping soundly in your bed..i didn't want to wake u up...i didn't have the courage to say goodbye..i was so sad to leave u....i kissed your cheek & left....

(Recent time)

Tae finishes saying this....kookie also got the flashback...he remembers his taetae now...

I...i cried a lot that day...i went to your house after waking up...but you guys already left...i cried saying your name......i...i couldn't imagine u are my taetae....u changed a lot......

Yeah....um sorry kookie....i..i didn't want to go...

I know tae...you have your reasons back then...but now you are here,right??thatz all matters now...jungkook smiles...

So...u remember na?? U pinky promised me u will marry me when u grow up....??? Tae smiles playfully..

Jungkook blushes.....who wants to marry u idiot!!!!

Ahhh!!! My wife is blushing....!!! So cute!!!!! Tae hugs kookie....

Kookie hits tae in his arms....stop teasing me....

I love u little tae...i always did & i always will....tae kiss kookie's forehead....

I love u too taetae