chapter 40

Are you kidding me right now????

Jungkook says with foaming eyes...he promised himself he won't doubt on tae anymore.but the situation in front of his eyes is quite different..that girl is so close to his boyfriend & tae is also intimate towards her...

He starts running away from there but suddenly bumps into a tree & collapse on the ground....

Thud....

Tae & sunmi releases themselves & look at the source of that noice....

Kookie!!!!

Tae screams kookie's name worriedly.....kookie was sobbing...he got hurt...some bruises can be seen in his leg...

Tae approaches closer calling kookie's name...but kookie suddenly stands up & runs again fast to avoid tae...he doesn't wanna see tae right now...

Sunmi was coming with tae too...kookie cross everyone ; run for his room & lock himself in it...

Kookie!!! Tae screams again......Namjoon jin & all are now confused seeing tae & kookie run like that & screaming & all....

They all gather outside of kookie's room.....tae was right now knocking hard on the door but kookie is not opening up...

What happened tae...all asks tae who was panting hard...

I...i don't know....i was outside...he went there...then run away insanely...i don't know what happened....tae was panicking worriedly...

Did...did he saw us hugging each other???? Sunmi asks...

What the fuck!!! You hugged her??? Jimin was fuming in anger....how could you...how could you call a girl & hug her like that!!! You have a boyfriend you cheater..he must saw you..u know how much he loves you...you cheating bitch...i wanna kill you...jimin harshly approaches to punch tae...yoongi stops him by grabbing him from behind....

Let me go...let be kill this bastard....jimin struggles hard...

Tae...explain.....namjoon says...all of them were angry too....

I will explain you guys...i swear...but first let me talk to him...i beg you...tae restlessly says....

Then he starts to banging on the door....

Kookie i beg you...i just wanna talk to you...please let me explain...you mistook something....i swear after explaining if you don't wanna see me,i wll stay far away from your life...but please first let me explain...tae starts crying...

Brother in law....please open the door...

Everyone turns away at sunmi hearing this......

What did you call him??? Younghoon asks...

Sister in law...what should i call my brothers wife??? Sunmi asks confusedly....

Br~brother???hoseok chokes hearing this.....

Um gonna break tthe door if you don't open it right now...tae starts fearing something ominous...um breaking....

When tae almost gonna hit the door kicking...kookie opens the door slowly..

Tae enters & locks the door behind..kookie was facing other side & tae couldn't see his face first...he walks towards kookie & turns him to face him...he got stunned after looking at him...

Kookie's eyes were puffy for crying so long...he was not looking at tae....tae's heart was aching in pain seeing kookie like this...

He pulls kookie closer & hugs him tightly.....

Do~don't touch me...kookie says in a cold voice...u smells of another girl...don't fucking touch me....he struggles to make tae let go off him...tae hugs tightly again...

Babe...listen to me first...you mistook something...hear me first,okay???

I don't wanna hear you...don't touch me!!! You...you hugged her...you called her...i...i don't wanna see you...i don't wanna see you again...just just go away...just go away....go far away from me....kookie brokes into tears....

Tae was stunned hearing those words from kookie...his hearts feels like broken into pieces...

If...if you want that...then...then i won't bother you again....i..i am going kookie...for ever......but please...don't cry...don't cry like that...i can't see you crying like this...it hurts kookie....see,um going...

You won't see me again....