chapter 38

I wanna sit beside tae......Jungkook whines......i wanna sit beside my baby too!!!!! Tae pouts.....

Fine fine...just sit beside tae....jimin rolls his eyes.........yesssssss!!!!! Kookie jumps like a kid then hugs tae....

Eww...get a room.....Yoongi says making face....

Stob it suga...don't bully my kid...jin says...

Everyone laughs...they were living the moment...they were happy...

Jungkook sits beside the window holding tae's hand.....their journey starts....

Jungkook was looking outside...he was so excited like a child..& tae was looking at him..mesmerized....

Ummm tae......

Tae looks at hoseok.....i wanna ask u something from a long time...when u were abroad....did u have any relationship????...hoseok asks tae with a smirk.....i bet there was a bunch of girls & boys who has crush on you..you are quite popular among us in the school from the beginning...

Jungkook was looking down....he feels uneasy...he doesn't want to hear tae had something like this....

Yes.....everyone looks at tae.....kookie too.......yes???so u had a relationship????minho asks...

Nahh!!! I didn't mean that....there was some people who was interested...wanted to talk to me...kinda wanted a serious thing...but i never saw them in that way..i couldn't ever think like that...i had a little 'someone' in my mind all the time.i knew i loved him all the time along...so i couldn't give any attention to anyone else....tae replies with a smile....

Look at kooki's face...he might cry now.....jimin says teasing kookie.

Aghhh!!!! I got so scared....kookie says before hiting tae on arms slightly....

Um sorry babe....tae pulls kookie closer to comfort him....kookie leans his head on  tae's shoulder....what are you listening...he asks tae as tae's earbuds were on his ear.....tae takes one earbud from his ear & puts it on kooki's ear......after a while they both fell asleep while listening to the song...

Guys we are here....jin says excitedly....it was a long journey indeed...all of them were tired...kookie opens his eyes & his eyes meets two particular eyes which were looking at him without blinking...

Kookie smiles...you were looking at me from a long time,don't u?? He asks smiling.....what should i do??? I can't take my eyes off you...you are so beautiful...tae says kissing kookie on the forehead.....

They know we are still here,right???? Minho whispers to younghoon & hoseok....aghhhh!!!!!!!! They and their lovey dovey...yoongi replies.....

They all steps down from the van...the looks at the place where they are going to live for two days...

the looks at the place where they are going to live for two days

...woahh!!!! This is amazing....this escapes from their mouth only...

We didn't know you are this rich hyung!!!! Everyone was shocked literally....jin doesn't says anything but smiles...

So everyone decide which room you will choose...there is a room with a single bed...i guess thatz will be comfy for minho...jin says...

Yesss...minho jumps in joy......everyone solved their problem by deciding their rooms.....tae & kookie got a room with the pool side view...kookie was so happy about it..

As soon as they enters the room...tae throws the bags on the floor kicking the door behind him....he grabs kookie by the waist & pulls him close.....ahh!!! Kookie falls on tae.....

Wh~what are you doing babe.....kookie says flustered....i have been holding it from a long time kookie....i want to taste you badly...you are looking damn beautiful today....he licks his lower lips.......kookie gulps at the sight....he feels like deja vu [ remember when tae 1st time visit kooki's house & licked his lips while watching kookie]

Tae pushes kookie into the bed....his lips were now leaning on Kookie's shoulder...kookie could feel his breath....ah!!!! It was tickling in his skin but kookie was loving it....tae pulls his own shirt off....

Kookie looks at the muscles tae have....babe...you look damn hot.....he touches tae's muscle softly with hus finger tips.......like what you saw.??my whole body is yours babe...tae says before attaching his lips with kookie's....they deepen their kiss...kookie's calw deepens in tae's back skin...it was painful yet pleasurable....they both releases themselves to take breath.....

Tae sats up then look at the sexy kookie who is now biting his lower lips looking at tae seductively..

Aghh!!! Um going insane...how can you be this sexy kookie...!!!

Tae starts to unzipped kookie's jeans..he pulls kookie's jeans with along boxer....then he throws it into the floor....

A cold breeze touches Kookie's lower part.....ahh it's cold....kookie says tae...um gonna make you warm babe...he kiss kookie in his neck...he keep kissing kookie in his jaw,his nape...finally his favorite kink...kookie's nipple....

He starts sucking harder in there...ah!!! Kookie moans clenching the bed sheet....slow babe....agh!!!! It's so goidd but plz slow...he says panting.....every..every time you do this...i find them swollen after you suck them....they...they will become like boobs.....kookie says clawing tae on the back...

What should i do!!! They look damn delicious....he says before licking it again....

Tae rises up to go down....he stops at kookie's fully erected dick....oh honey.....is this hard for me???...tae says smirking....

Ohh shut up tae...stop teasing me....kookie was looking like a pleading kitten to him right now....

Say "daddy please".....

Da~daddy please.....

Tae leans on kookie's cock to take it full on his mouth...he leans more...&...

Knock knock knock....

Hey horny bitches....dinner's ready.....
Yoongi says savagely....