chapter 32

Mom!!!!

Jungkook yells...

Tae was still covering kookie with blanket & his own hands...they both look at each other....

Gulp...Jungkook chokes on his saliva...did..did she see us naked tae??

Tae nods...

Did she see us doing that stuff??

Tae nods...we should go & talk to her...i guess....tae scratches his back of head....

Yeah..i guess...Jungkook stammers.

The both dresses up..before leaving the room,Jungkook hugs tae suddenly & peck a kiss on his lips...

I don't regret anything....he smiles brightly at tae....me too...tae replies with smile...

After a while...

Tae & kookie are kneeling down bowing their head down..

Kookie's mom was looking..both of them...

How could u!!! How could u kids!!!

Mom...we are sorry...kookie replies in a low voice.

Sorry??? You guys are sorry???? You were literally doing those things in my house!!!!! & i didn't even know...u are gay,my own son is gay....

& u..tae...what were you thinking???i trusted u..you guys broke my trust..

Mom!!!! Don't yell at him plz...kookie pleads...he didn't do anything...it was me...who told him to do~

Shut up kookie.....kookie's mom yells before kookie finishes his sentence.

Tae signals kookie with eyes to say nothing.....

Jeon Jungkook!!! Get out from here....Jungkook's mom says coldly...i wanna talk to tae....

No mom plz..i wanna stay...he didn't do anything mom..plz mom...

Tae looks at kookie and nods to assure him....kookie looks both of them before leaving...

Time passes...

Kookie was waiting in his room...he doesn't even know what his mom & tae was talking about...he was worried sick...

Aishh!!!! This tension is killing me...
Kookie mumbles.

Thud!!(sound of door closing)

Kookie runs downstairs & finds his mom was sitting alone in the kitchen chair....she was looking down with a cold face...tae was nowhere to be seen.

Mom??where did tae go??kookie's mom doesn't say anything...did...did u tell him to leave me??? His mom doesn't reply this either.....mom!!!! How could u??? I love him mom i love him....tear drops coming down rolling from his cheek...i can't live without him mom...how could u...

Jungkook's mom looks at him for sometimes then looks on the other side...jungkook runs to find tae closing his door behind..

Tae!!!!!!!! Tae where are u!!

Jungkook was running to find tae outside the road...tae!!!! He shouts tae's name loudly...

Tae!!! Plz don't leave me tae...tae!! I can't live without you....

He kneels down in the road....he was crying loudly tae's name...

Tae! I love you tae...don't leave me...i want you tae..i..i can't live without you.um gonna die tae.don't leave me again.um gonna do anything you want.just don't leave me...

Jungkook covers his face sobbing...

Suddenly a pair of hands hugs him from behind....

A familiar scent cover jungkook's senses........ta...tae!!

He closes his eyes.....
Tae don't leave me plz.i can't leave without you...

Tae hugs him tightly...the were both now sitting on the road kneeling down.jungkook was trembling sobbing.

She....she agreed kookie.....

What!!!!......

Jungkook looks at tae turning his face.....

She agreed...tae smiles...she agreed to give his son to me for lifetime...she trusted me with his son...tae smiles wiping kookie's tears from his cheek...

Kookie was still astonished....am i dreaming????tae plz punch me in the face...um dreaming..right???

Rather punching...tae grabs kookie closer & kiss him in the lips...kookie closes his eyes in sensation..

You are not dreaming kookie...she really agreed...she asked me how much i love you...i told her i love u a lot...i will love you till my last breath...i wanna spend my whole life with you...she said she loves us both..she is happy that her idiot son finally found his soulmate...tae winks at kookie giggling....

You...you are idiot...kookie hits tae in the arm....

She told me she can give u to me with one condition...we have to study hard..our relationship can't hamper our study..we have to establish ourselves first...

We...we can do that....kookie replies..yeah we can do that...because i don't wanna loose u...you are the most precious of mine...tae hugs kookie tightly & they couldn't balance before falling on the road...

Now tae is hovering over kookie....he looks at kookie mesmerized.....so..from now on nobody gonna stop us loving each other....

But...but your mom and dad??kookie asks shyly...

Nahh...they know i love you from our childhood...i told them when i grow up,um gonna marry you...they literally consider you as their son in law.....

Jungkook covers his blushing face with his both hands....

So..will you be mine...

Kim jeon jungkookie?????