chapter 31

Babe....kookie pouts...don't go...i want to spend more time with you....

Aishh....don't do this kookie....i can't resist your pouty face...i have to,u know na??? Your mom still doesn't know about us...we can do this in your home..if continue what we are doing,we are going to be caught....

Umm...but i wanttt u tae boo!!!!! Kookie starts to suck tae's earlobe...

Aish...ko~ookieee don't do that plz...u are making me crazy...i can't control myself if you are doing this...i will eat you whole....

Then...then eat me....kookie blushes saying this....he starts to unbutton his shirts...kookie pulls his own shirt slowly...he still has some water drops in his body because of having shower a while ago..water drops rolls down from his chest....kookie throws his shirt somewhere...then he kneels down submissively in front of tae....

then he kneels down submissively in front of tae

Gulp.....tae choke on his saliva.....kookie was only in his shorts right now....ko~kookie.....he only could say this...

I...i want u inside me tae...kookie avoids eye contact in shy...he approaches near tae...then grabs tae's hand....he puts tae's finger tips on his own nipple...then starts to rub the fingertips on his nipple..then puts tae's hand on his mouth & starts to suck them..

Ahh....tae.....plz....do me.....

Tae was totally turned on right now....the way kookie was seducing him...he can't handle it anymore...he grabs kookie's shoulder & pinns him in the bed....

Um not gonna control anymore...ahh...my cock is in pain right now...it's your fault kookie....now as punishment...um gonna eat u inside out......

Plz eat me tae...eat me whole..i want you to taste every bit of me..plz suck me,lick me do whatever you want..plz tae...i want you...

Ah!!! My kookie became such a slut for me.....

Umm...um your slut...kookie replies.

Then call me daddy...beg daddy to do you....tae starts to rub the recent bludge of kookie's pant...

Ah!!! Kookie groans....plz...plz daddy....do me...

As you wish bunny..here comes the tiger...

Tae begins to kiss kookie pinning him in the bed..he is now hovering on kookie..kookie closes his eyes in sensation & tries to put his hands on tae's neck...but tae pinns his hands forcefully beside kookie's head...

Tae releases kookie's lips panting...ur lips taste like wine kookie...um drunk now...tae again starts to kiss kookie...he puts his tongue for dominance & kookie gradually gives him the freedom....tae Start to taste every bit of kookie's mouth...then he slowly takes his lips down to kookie's earlobe,he starts to suck it as it was chocolate for him.

Ahhh...humm....kookie moans in sensation....then tae lower his lips to kookie's jawline..then to his neck...tae knows kookie's sweet spot..he first start to lick it...then suck it strongly..

Ahh..nghhh....tae...tae...kookie hums tae's name moaning...

Then tae lower his mouth to kookie's nipples...kookie can feel warm breath of tae in his nipple area...tae first kiss in kookie's nipple..then pause for some moments....

Kookie looks at tae....ahh tae!!!! Stop teasing me.....just suck it already.....

Tae grabs kookie's clothed member....ahh!!!!! Kookie groans strongly....what did i tell you to call me baby???.....

Daddy......daddy plz...

Plz what??? Tae asks seductively...

Plz suck me......okay baby....tae smiles before sucking kookie's nipple.....

Aishhh daddy!!!!! Kookie clenches the bedsheet in hot touch of tae's tongue....th~thattt feels good daddy..suck me harder.......tae sucks kookie's nipple while rubbing & twitching another nipple with his finger tips...tae can feel wetness of precum from kookie's hard member....

Awww...my kookie is sooo wet for me....

Don't...don't say that...kookie blushes while moaning....

Tae moves his tongue to kookie's belly....then sucks every bit of kookie's body...kookie's white body was turning into red with tae's touch...tae suddenly pulls kookie's boxer down...kookie's now so hard & wet cock now can be seen clearly....

Pre cum was dripping from kookie's cock.....aishhh....babe...this looks fucking delicious...it's like a lollipop...i want to suck it...

Then suck it whole tae...it's yours...kookie looks at tae in the eyes...

Tae first kiss kookie's member in the tip...then put ms it whole in his mouth...he starts blowing it in his mouth & stroking it...he was suck it using his tongue....

Daddy...your mouth feels soo gwddd!!!!...he starts to moving his hip back & forth to pace with tae's mouth...tae was Licking it like a damman delicious food...ahh...ahh...

Daddy...i want you in my mouth too....

Tae first get surprised hearing this..but then gradually accept kookie's wish....strip me babe....kooke kneels in front off tae & pulls his clothes off from tae...

The they lie down in 69 position to get better access of each other.....

Kookie first give a small bite in tae's huge member...ahhh.....kookie....do that more plz....tae moans in sensation...

Kookie gives a little more bites before sucking it...they both are now sucking each others cock while stroking it...

After a while...tae pulls kookie again in the position he was before...he then grabs kookie's legs & puts them in his shoulder...kookie was now red in hotness,he was pleading with his eyes which was turning tae more on..

Tae pulls kookie a little closer...

Kookie...close your eyes....wh..why tae!!! Just close it...kookie closes his eyes...

Tae leans on...then grabs kookie's belly to pull him closer before Stats licking kookie's plucked hole......

Oh my god!!!!!! Tae!!!!! Tae...thatz too much....kookie was a moaning mess right now...he was moaning loud...tae nuzzles more,lick & suck it harder with his tongue.....ahh...daddy...daddy....more...ahh...yeah...yeah...oh...that feels goid daddy!!!!....kookie clenches the bedsheet harder.....

Thud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kookie & tae was shocked hearing the sound form the door & looks at the door immediately.....

Kookie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh!!!!!

Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tae pulls the blanket rushly to cover kookie's body & his also.....

Bang!!!!!!!