chapter 35

[In class]

Everyone was sitting calmly while teacher was in class...

Everyone was bored....except tae..he was not only bored but also so desperate to hug jungkook as soon as the teacher leaves...but teacher is not closing lessons yet......he looks at others...yoongi was as usual...sleeping.....

Jimin is trying to irritate him..he is putting his pencil into yoongi's ear....aishh....yoongi is groaning in irritation...tae know that if it was somebody else other than Jimin,yoongi would surely beat the hell out of that person...nobody can disturb yoongi in his sleep..he becomes 'Godzilla' sometimes..

Then he again looks at jimin..he is still irritating yoongi...aish....why jimin is so childish..why you are irritating yoongi..are you a kid or what...!!he murmurs smirking..he is mature one in this group...he confidently smiles......then he looks at jungkook......

I wanna irritate kookie too!!!!!

All his maturity flies & vanishes in the air in a single moment with this...

He puts his hand on jungkook's thigh....

Jungkook trembles in shock as he was concentration on the lesson & taking notes very carefully....he hits on tae's hand softly...then whispers....

Tae!!! Move your hand....

I don't want to...tae pouts...

Plzz...we are in class.......jungkook pleads......rather than taking his hand off,tae moves it in between jungkook's two legs....

A shiver goes through jungkook's spine......do~don't do this tae....he whispers.....don't make noise baby...teacher will hear us....cover your mouth with your other hand...i want to cover it with my lips...but can't do now...what to do babe!!!...tae winks.

Aishh....jungkook replies in sensation as tae's hand is recently moving on his cloth member......jungkook trembles in hot feeling...if tae continues this he is gonna have a boner soon...& whom he is kidding,he already have one with tae's touch....

Baby...tae whispers approaching his lips near jungkook's ear....i wanna suck it....noooo tae...not here...jungkook panicks......but it will be fun...pweassee....tae pouts....tae then intentionally throws his pen down to the desk...he leans down acting he is gonna grab that pen,but only jungkook knows the real intention.....

Bang!!!!!

Every one looks at the source of the sound including the teacher....

Are you kidding me??? Why you guys loves so much to hit on the desk in my class???[ remember tae hit the desk before when younghoon wanted to sit besides kookie???]    Teacher says looks at jungkook who is currently standing up....tae was pouting looking at jungkook innocently....he missed his chance sucking his boyfriends dick in class,it would be so much adventurous......

Teacher!!!!!tae is feeling sick...can i take him to the infirmary????...jungkook says without pausing...

Everyone looks at tae now,tae was also confused hearing about his sudden sickness...only namjoon,jimin,hoseok & younghoon knows what sickness tae actually having......yoongi smiles savagely still closing his eyes...

Ye..yeah...i guess..take him...teacher allows them to leave his class...

Jungkook holds tae's hand & takes him out off class dragging....umm...babe....are we really going to the infirmary???...tae asks jungkook innocently....jungkook looks at tae without saying anything,then continues dragging him....

He draggs him to the rooftop..then locks the door behind & looks at tae...

You want adventure,na??? Let's do something fun then....jungkook licks his lower lips seductively.....then touches his uniform's tie to pull it open...not for a single time he breaks eyes contact with tae...

Tae gulps at this sight....here???in the rooftop...yeeah....here....i want you here.... in broad daylight...naked...

Jungkook smiles...

Then unbuttons his own shirt & throws it on the floor....his bare body is now glittering in the sunshine....looking at his half naked body...tae rushes towards him pinning jungkook in the wall & stroms in his lips....he starts sucking kookie's lips while unbuttoning his own shirt.....

I..i don't wanna read lessons in class anymore...i wanna read you....he says while kissing.....tae's hand is now roaming on jungkook's bare chest,belly,nipples & every where....jungkook's hand is now resting on tae's back..kookie squeeze tae's ass roughly.....

Ahhh!!!! My kookie is very horny today....i love that...tae says lowering his lips to kookies nape....

Aishh..umm...ah.....look...saying the man...ah....who....who wanted to suck my cock in the class a while ago.......jungkook says panting & moaning....

Tae grabs kookie's waist & grinds him to his own body...can i mark you again kookie???...tae asks not breaking the kiss....i..i told you before...um yours....mom declare you as her son in law also....so do whatever you want...&...ahh...! Jungkook moan loudly as tae was sucking & licking his nipples now....& i have hickey kink also...make me your already you ashole...

As you command mr.kim jeon Jungkook.....

Tae attacks kookie's bare neck...& starts giving hickey & bites like a hungry wolf....while sucking...he slides his hand into jungkook's pant...

Ahh....jungkook was a moaning mess right now.....he wants tae to eat him badly...

Um gonna calm that baby first...tae points at kookie's dick....

Yes plz hubby.....

Um coming wifey......

With saying this tae kneels before kookie's cock & unzipped his pant & taking the boxer down...

Daddy....

Tae looks at kookie...yeah baby....

Fuck me today as hard that i can't go back on my feet after school...

Tae smiles with lustful eyes...

As you command your majesty...

He kisses the tip of jungkook's cock....

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jungkook moans loudly...