bonus chapter

Hey guys...after finishing Boy Next Door...um feeling really empty inside...it's my first story,u know...so i have decided to write a few more chapters of Boy Next Door 😄
😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Kookie...pass me the towel please....

Tae was showering in the washroom...& took a quite awhile now....

Kookie pops up his head from blanket lazily....aghhhh i can't tae...um so comfortable right now...i can't even lift my body a little bit.....this bed is sooooooo soft!!!!!! Kookie whines..

Don't do this baby....i need the towel. 
& you have to wake up now!!!!! We can't waste our sweet days like this!!!

[A/N : can you guess guys,where are they!!!!!! Yeah they are on their honeymoon,yooo 😎....they are spending their honeymoon in dubai 😎 ]

Then promise me something!!! Kookie pops his head again...

What...

You are gonna buy me a lots of candy...&...&....you are gonna let me drive....

Are you sure baby???...u know i wanna live many many years with you...but...if you are gonna drive....um...u know....tae says in a sarcastic tone...

Then forget your towel....kookie again covers his head with blanket...

A few moments later...it was totally silent....showers sound was off too....pin drop silence....kookie feels confused...is tae done??

Kookie lifts his blanket a little bit....
Then he looks beside.....woah!!!!!!!

Tae was lying just beside kookie on the bed Balancing on his hands..looking at kookie...

& not to mention...he is totally soaking wet...water was all over on his body..& now on bed also....he was

Naked!!!!!!

He was waiting when kookie will lift his blanket....!!!!

Ahhhh tae!!!! What are you doing!
Put some clothes on!!!! Kookie tries to cover his face again...

But tae grabs his hands immediately...

Not so fast baby.....u made daddy mad....now daddy is gonna punish you...tae smirks evilly...

No tae!!!!....no plz...kookie struggles to free himself from tae's grip.....

After punishment baby....tae pins kookie in the bed....kookie looks at tae......he was so damman hot right now...dripping water from his body..from his muscles...all over......

He chokes on his saliva......

Say daddy please.....tae orders...

Daddy...peawssseee.....kookie whines....

Too late baby...um already hard right now...you are driving me crazy...tae licks his lower lip with his tongue....

Here comes your tiger baby!!!...tae tiger jumps on his kookie bunny..!!!

Mommy!!!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!

[U know what will happen next 🙈🙊]