chapter 28

Next day at school

Everyone enters the class...except jungkook & taehyung...

Aishhh!!!! Where are they???..namjoon whines...they will be late for class....did anyone contacted them from last night??? He asks others..

I did try a lot to call kookie...he didn't received...minho says....yeah yeah....if they conceal themselves...why would they receive your call at that time moron!!! Jungkook was probably moaning hard that time.....yoongi replies savagely...

Aishh hyung...!jimin replies...don't say that loudly....we are not sure they are concealed or not..if not jungkook will be hurt..so keep that down....

I hope they never reunited....ji hyun approaches near them...she smiles evil...shut the fuck up....hoseok says angrily

Hobi..u should not be mad over a dirty dog....namjoon says calmly....

What the fuck did u say namjoon??? She asks resting her hands on her waist......we said...fuck off!!! Jimin replied..

Oww jimine baby..u should not stay with them...you know...if u want i can give u a chance against...u remember our last time??? Ji hyun caresses jimins cheek....jimin looks at yoongi...it was obvious yoongi was upset.yoongi knows that jimin likes ji hyun...why would he love him back.......he tries to avoid them & leaving the class........

Suddenly jimin grabs his hand....he pulls yoongi closer to him....he places his hand on yoongi's waist...then looks ji Hyun in her eyes......bitch!!! I said fuck off.....i have a boyfriend now...!!
He looks yoongi at his eyes...& smiles.

Awwwwwwwww!!!!! The whole class shouts in joy...yoongi hugs jimin tightly....then looks at ji hyun.....bitch...u heard that...now don't ever touch him again....if u do...i will...yoongi doesn't complete his words...other that he glares her dangerously that she gets a thunder bolt in her spine..she backs off a little step...

At that mean time....tae enters the class alone...everyone looks at him...namjoon,jimin,yoongi & all were heart broken...only ji hyun smiles...

Tit for tat....she says looking at jimin & all...

Babe...u forget your book behind there....jungkook rushes to class & holds tae's hand...then looks at the whole class....everyone was staring at them...silent...

Tae grabs kookie's hand tightly......Namjoon looks at others & signals them...

Clap clap chap....they starts to clapping their desk so hard in joy....

Tae & kookie was so confused right now..what happened....

Slap in the face bitch....yoongi says looking at ji hyun.....

Aghhh.....ji hyun leaves them in irritation.

What happened...tae & kookie asks them......nothing....just a dirty dog was barking...thatz it...they all laughs loudly....

Jungkook & tae goes closer to there seat....younghoon intentionally shifted his seat to tae's...tae looks at him.......tae...! Younghoon says smiling...

Um sorry.....i did everything for a reason....younghoon says...jimin explains everything to tae....

Don't day sorry man!!! Um sorry...i punched u hard...he pulls younghoon closer & hugs him....it's ok man...younghoon replies..

Yeah..if he touched jimin..i would punch him harder tae...yoongi replies..so it's ok...he smiles winking..

Is that so?? Then let's try...younghoon pulls jimin's cheek......don't u dare...yoongi runs to catch younghoon...but younghoon runs faster....everyone laughs...they were all happy...

In lunch break

Everyone gathered in cafeteria...they were all talking & laughing..

Tae.....tae looks behind....it was eunbi......what do you want...tae gritted his teeth......

You are cheating me now....she starts to shouting....everyone gathers hearing her shout...jungkook looks around....

Um cheating u??? Tae looks at her in Anger...i never did love u...u blackmailed me....now you are calling me cheater??? Tae was red in anger.

You said you love me..but now...eunbi starts fake crying...

He never loved you & you forced him to say that....jungkook stands in middle of tae & eunbi.....

Look whose talking...who the fuck are you to meddle in our matter??? Eunbi says yelling.

I am his boyfriend...jungkook says holding tae's hand...& smiles at tae....tae smiles back & holds his hand tightly....yes he is my boyfriend....

Everyone in the cafeteria shout """ Yeeeeeeeeeeee" In joy after hearing their confession....

& bitch you threatened him with those pictures...right??? Just send them to my mom if you like...i would like to frame those in my & tae's room...jungkook says laughing at eunbi......

One more thing...jungkook looks directly at eunbi's eyes...don't ever try to come close to tae again....i will kill you if you do...he looks at her coldly....

Eunbi gets scared...she leaves hurriedly.

Then jungkook looks at tae.....tae smiles....i didn't officially propose you yet kookie...he says shyly..

He kneels in the middle of cafeteria around all people....then looks at jungkook...

Jungkook....i,taehyung will loved to & be honored to spend my whole life with you,forever...will u be my boyfriend??? He asks koomie with a bright smile...

Yes...a thousand time yes.....

jungkook rush towards tae & embrace him in a kiss...tae kiss him back holding him right...

Awwwwww......everyone shouts....

Jungkook & tae pulls themselves back panting....

I love you tae....
I love you kookie....❤

❤