chapter 26

Tae was kissing jungkook like a beast..
He pinns his hands against the wall forcefully.....he starts to bite jungkook's lower lips..emm..tae...jungkook tries to say something...tae slides jungkook's shirt up..then puts his hand on jungkook's abs...ahhh...jungkook close his eyes in sensation.....he tries hard to push tae away..but tae was so strong...he simply can't.

Tae starts to give marks on jungkook's neck...he was so absorbed in the moment that he couldn't realize when he let go off jungkook's hand.....jungkook suddenly push tae off him...tae can't balance himself & collapsed in the floor.....tae looks at jungkook with sad eyes...

Jungkook looks at those eyes...he feels heart broken....but he also remembers what tae said to him yesterday..he turs his face to the wall..tears were rolling down from his eyes...

Why..why are u doing this..he says sobbing....i told u we are done...na??then why are u treating me like that..u said you are happy with eunbi..then wh..why!! Why are u treating me like a real whore???..um hurt um in a pain.can't u see that???

Jungkook cries his heart out...but he can't hear any reply..there was pin drop silence....jungkook turns over & look behind...

He widened his eyes to see tae was kneeling down on his knees & crying like he was in a lot of pain.he was crying silently.but the pain behind the cry can be clearly seen.....jungkook looks at him stunned.

Um...um sorry jungkook...i didn't want to hurt u...i was helpless...eunbi blackmailed me!!!! Tae cries loud...

What!!!! What the fuck are u talking about...jungkook sits in front of him kneeling...

I was helpless kookie..i didn't know what to do...eunbi threatened me....she clicked our kissing pictures secretly...she said if i don't break up with u..& be with her..she will sent those pictures to your mom..she investigated your family..she knows your mom hates gay people..if she sent those pictures to her..she will hate u kookie....i know your father left in your childhood.she brought up alone.. your mother is your only family from then..if eunbi sent those to her,she will hate u kookie..she will despise u..i didn't want u to lose your family. I know u can't live without her......tae sobs..he was trembling...so i did whatever she said...i hurt u..i broke up with u...but i couldn't see u with anyone elsee kookie...seeing u with younhoon..i feel like someone was stabbing me in my heart..seeing him touching u,i feel like i should die..i can't see u with anyone else kookie...i love u....i fucking love u...i can't live without you......plz don't leave me.

He covers his face with his hands...he was crying like a kid who lost his precious thing...

Jungkook was stunned hearing those...he Starts sobbing looking tae like this..he rush towards him...then he grabs him in his arms in embrace...u fool....he says sobbing...

why did u suffer alone!!!!

why did u suffer alone!!!!..Why didn't u tell me this before!!!..he hugs tae tightly.....i...i didn't want to hurt him..but look whom am i kidding..i have hurt u more...plz kookie...don't leave me..

I am not leaving u,you idiot...if u said this to me earlier,we don't have to suffer like this...my mom loves me..& um sure she knows i am gay before i realized that gay thing..you remember i was a loud moaning mess that night.the neighborhood can hear that for sure.what do u think??she didn't hear that???.....jungkook stops...he starts to blush...what the fuck am i blabbering about....

Seeing jungkook flushed,tae chuckles little...he couldn't help but to kiss him in his lips...jungkook widened hus eyes seeing older's reaction but gradually kiss him back...they pulls over their lips after sometimes panting.....moron...jungkook says whispering......i am sorry bunny..plz forgive me...tae kiss kookie's hand....

I will forgive u but one condition...tae looks at him curiously.....you have to promise me,from now on...no matter what happens...you have to tell me everything..there won't be any secrets in between us.....i promise...tae hugs kookie saying this..

But kookie.....

What?

As saying about that night....i want to hear u moaning like that again....jungkook blushes hard..he dig hus own grave....he hits tae in his bicep. Pervert..!!..tae smiles, stands up pull jungkook & carry him like bridal carry.....

Hey tae!!!put me down.....jungkook says struggling.....call me daddy first...

Jungkook becomes red tomato hearing this...he hides his face on tae's chest...plz daddy...he whispers shyly...

But baby boy....you look so delicious now...what to do???....

I want to eat you now....❤

❤