keep your promise (1)

Kookie....u remember u made a promise earlier???...tae says...

We made a lot of promise tae...which one are you talking about...kookie says wearing his favorite blue t-shirt...

The one....i will draw a painting of yours......naked....remember???

Kookie almost forgot about that...actually he wanted tae to never remember about this...but little did he know....tae never passes the chance of seeing kookie naked...

Ummm....tae....the thing is.....but.....kookie feels like he will explode in embarrassment...

What babe??? U don't wanna keep your promise??? Tae pouts.....

But tae...

What? You are feeling shy?? But i have seen you head to tip toe...what is there to shy about??? Plz kookie plz please please!!!! Tae whines like a child..

Ok...o~k....tell me....what to do.....

First let's go to my studio....

They both enters in tae's studio....jungkook have come there before but everytime he enters,it feels different each time...

Now what?? Kookie asks...

Tae a first prepares his canvas & every instrument that will help him to paint kookie...

Then he looks at kookie....

Stand near the window where the sunshine will pour upon u kookie...tae says firmly...

Kookie shifts his position..then again looks at tae...

Perfect.....now...

"Strip"

Kookie looks at tae for for some moments.....then without braking tae's gaze....he starts unbuttoning his shirt.....after he was done with his shirt...he start to unzipped his pant....tae was looking at him without blinking.....his husband's beauty is somewhat Havenly...he can't even take his eyes off him...& now at this moment...the sunshine was pouring on kookie...his beauty was like unexplainable right now....

Um done....tae jolts when he hears kookie's voice...he was so mesmerized with the sight before him that he forgot everything....

Now seat on the sofa righ behind you......yeah....perfect....tae starts his work saying this...

tae starts his work saying this

Kookie keeps looking at tae ....how tae's muscles were moving while painting...how tae was moving his brush...how colors were touching his skin..how his brush was crushing on the canvas...how everytime tae was looking at him while painting...everything...kookie notes everything with his eyes....tae's full concentration was on the painting....seeing tae like this...kookie feels turn on........

No..no no...i can't be hard right now...he is painting....it will be damn embarrassing....kookie bites his lower lips to control himself.....he was becoming a red tomato right now...he tried hard not to get a boner...

It was almost one hour now......tae looks at kookie....kookie looks at him....

Tae then looks down....

Dammit!!!!!

Saying this tae rushes towards kookie....aghhhhh!!!!! I can't take this anymore.....seeing u like this in front of my eyes.....naked....this beautiful....ahhhhh....i can't kookie....um hard on from a long time now ......he says before pushing kookie on the sofa...

But....painting??...kookie asks softly...it's done...i will show you...after we complete our business first.....tae's body was covered with oil paint color...tae stretches his hand & touches kookie's chest..color touches kookie's skin also....then tae stands up & grabs more color....pours them on kookie.....kookie keeps sexually looking at tae...he was totally sinking in the moment....tae keeps touching his face...his chest..his stomach...everywhere....

Kookie couldn't take it anymore...he grabs tae & pulls him closer....he crushes his lips on tae's...a passionate heated kiss takes them all over....

Tae....kookie release tae panting...he was out of breath......yeah babe...tae replies...

Um hard tae....um turned on seeing you from the beginning tae...kookie says starting unzipping tae's pant....

Um turned on too babe....i wanna eat you now....my kookie looks delicious today...

Then eat me daddy....