chapter 33

[Guys it's younghoon-hoseok-minho time]

Morning at hoseok's home...

Hobi baby!!!! wake up!!!!!

Mom!!!! I wanna sleep a little....he covers his body with blanket again....

Ding ding....

The calling bell rings..

Hoseok's mom opens the door....minho!!!!! You brat...u stopped coming to our home...u know how much i miss you!!!!!..hobi's mom pulls his ear harder...

hobi's mom pulls his ear harder

Aishhh!!!!! Sorry eomma!!!!ahh....he tries to convince her to let his ear go....okay..come & give me a hug....she hugs him......now go upstairs..hobi is sleeping....wake him up....

Minho runs upstairs....

He opens the door to see hobi was sleeping peacefully....minho enters the room & close the door behind..

He was ready to wake hobi up...but he stopped for some reason....he looks at hobi's face...

Sunlight was coming through the room & on hobi's sleep..hobi was irritated about the light,this can be seen clearly...

But the thing minho realize...hobi was looking different.....he was...he was...

Looking beautiful...sunshine was glittering in his beautiful smooth skin..minho was like drugged towards his beauty...he went near hobi...hobi is such a deep sleeper...minho sits down...then stretches his hands on hobi's cheek...he caresses it with his finger tip....he was in a situation where he doesn't know what he is doing....he leans down without knowing...before leaning a little closer to kiss him.........

Ting!! !!!!

Hobi's mobile's notification pops up...

From childhood..minho & hoseok share everything to each other...so he grabs hoseok's phone to see who is texting hobi...

He unlocks the phone....a name pops up....

Younghoon..

Why younghoon is texting you this early,hobi??? He opens the text...

Younghoon 💕

You woke up sunshine???

Minho reads the text again..woah....sunshine??? Why he is calling him sunshine?? When did the got this close???? Minho doesn't want to admit...but something was bothering him...&.....woah!!!!! What was i doing a while ago!!!!!!! Kissing hobi???!!!!!!

What the fuck!!!!! How can i???? Um a straight man & i have a girlfriend....chill pill bro...what are you doing....minho thinks in mind...

But then again looks at hobi.....why younghoon is texting you hobi...what are you guys up to???

Then again notification pops up...ting ting ting ting ting ting.....

Minho feels irritated....he push hobi harder to wake him up...

Aishh!!!!!!! What the...mom......um not your mom..wakeup u donkey......hoseok slightly opens his eyes to see who was talking....

Minho...fuck off plz.....hobi replies groaning....

I can't...it's weekend & i am bored.....but tell me one thing...why this younghoon guys is texting you early in the morning???

Hoseok jumps in his bed after hearing this...what!!!! He texted me??? Where's my phone???hoseok acts restless hearing about younghoon..

Minho was on the other side shocked seeing the reaction...what got into him???? Why he is acting like this...this question pops up in his head..

Hobi was now smiling seeing the texts he have gotten from younghoon.

Ba~thump Ba~thump

Woah!!!!!!!......minho touches his chest with his other hand....why it is beating so fast seeing him smile??? What's happening to me!!! It didn't happen ever when um with my girlfriend...& he is a man..it can't be happen with a man....he is my best friend....

Um....hobi...you & younghoon.....what is it between~

Hoseok!!!!!!

Minho couldn't finish his sentence...they here someone was telling hobi's name from outside...hobi runs to his window to see who it was....

Minho also walks with him...he was curious too to see who was shouting early in the morning...

What!!!!! Hoseok was so shocked to see the person standing in front of his house holding flowers...

Younghoon!!!!!!

Minho looks at younghoon with anger...then again looks at hobi...he was smiling that beautiful smile again....

It hurts....he clenched his chest....it hurts here...he looks other side...

A tear drop rolls down from his cheek...he wipes it before leaving the room.....

he wipes it before leaving the room