chapter 20

Jungkook opens his eyes slowly...a cold breezy air was coming through..he looks besides him...tae was sleeping peacefully...he smiles looking at the innocent beautiful face..he moves closer to him...

Then pecks a kiss on his lips....tae smiles while still closing his eyes...he grabs kookie's waist & pulls him closer....

Babe,wake up....jungkook whispers....i don't want to...i want to hold u a bit more time...he nuzzles his head on kookie's chest...but we have to get up now...unless we will be late for class....& it is also out last day of sleepover....your parents are coming back today...remember...jungkook says caressing tae's cheek with his finger......nooo...tae groans...i want u every day...every night beside me...he whines...jungkook smiles...i..if u want that..y...you can come to sleepover in my home...Jungkook says blushing......tae looks up to see kookie's face..really??? His boxy smiles appears....yeah babe....tae pecks kookie's lips sweetly but also passionately......

Now get up fast....kookie says while biting tae's earlobe softly...then runs away faster with his playful smile on.....tae gets goosebump from youngers sudden action...kookie!!!!! He intends to run after him.....but before he could catch him...kookie runs towards the door,opens it....then gives tae a playful smile & shuts the door...dammit kookie....tae smiles....

Kookie gets ready for school...bye mom...bye sweetie...kookie closes his door....

He was waiting for tae in front of his house...then he saw tae coming towards him with a bright smile..kookie gives him a bunny smile...tae approaches close...he holds kooki's hand....kookie blushes hard....

Um tae..people will look at us if they saw us like this..he points at their hands....i don't care...tae smiles..people should know you are mine...[ ohhh my taekook mind!!!!!]

Kookie blushes..then holds tae's hand tightly...he reached at the school...
Jimin,yoongi,hoseok,minho,namjoon all joins them...they were laughing over something discussing...they still have some times before class...tae was grabbing kooki's waist with one hand...they all were so happy...

Tae....

They all looks at the person who is calling...

Eunbi!!

.....jungkook looks at the girl...it's he girl from before who was confessing to tae & tae accepted her gift...what does she want...??!!!..

Kookie thinks in mind..he looks at tae..tae was confused as well....what???he asks that girl...

Can i talk to u for some moments??? Eunbi smiles....say whatever u want in front of my friends....tae wrinkles his eyebrow.....that won't be good for all tae...she smiles again....but somewhat jungkook feels that smile was evil....please excuse me for a bit...tae says looking at all,specially jungkook..

Now..speak up..what do u want...tae says in a angry tone......cool babe...eunbi smiles...let's get to the business..........

Time skips...

It was almost time for class...jungkook was standing beside his desk holdin his water bottle...he was worried deep inside..tae still didn't come back..what are the talking about...jimin could feel the worriedness...he pats kooki's shoulder... Don't worry that much..drunk some water..he smiles...jungkook take a sip from the bottle...

He looks at the door while drinking..he saw tae was entering class...he was somewhat upset or something.....but the shocking part was...someone was holding his hands from behind....kookie looks at the person..

Eunbi!!!!!!

Kookie was confused..but tae was not looking at his eyes.......everyone in class went silent looking at them like this....what's happening...they whispers.....

Guys...we have something to announce.....eunbi shouts excitedly....tae was still silent....

Guys....i am eunbi from junior grade...& From today on...

I am tae's girlfriend......eunbi kiss on tae's cheek..

Thud....everyone looks at the sound....the bottle feel in the floor from jungkook's hand ....he couldn't believe those words...namjoon,jimin everyone looks at jungkook....but jungkook was still looking at tae with shocked eyes......tae was looking down to the floor....

Eunbi grabs tae's arm tightly....she smirks towards kookie...saying something with sliding her lips whispering....

Jungkook looks closely to what she was saying....

"He is mine"....she gives a evil smile...

A drop of tear rolls down from kookie's cheek......