chapter 42

Jungkook was still looking at the man standing in front of him holding a cake in his hand...

tears were foaming in his eyes...he covers his face with his both hands...then brokes into tears....

Tae rushed towards him & pulls him closer with one hand....

Babe...shhhh...don't cry.....did i make u cry again?? Um sorry babe...don't cry...um sorry...shhh.....tae tries to comfort kookie..

Wh...why you are like this...tae...kookie says sobbing.....

I...i hurt you badly...i said those bad things to you...i..i didn't give you the chance to explain..i even told you that i don't wanna see you again....i never listen..always doubt you first....i...am sorry tae...i am really sorry....i don't wanna lose you....i....i....love.....
Kookie couldn't finish his words..he hides his face on tae's chesh sobbing...

Shhhh babe....um not leaving you...it was my fault...i didn't clear things first...i just wanted to surprise you...now stop crying birthday boy...it's not good crying on your special day....he higs kookie tight...

Yeah brother in law...you shouldn't cry....

Tae & kookie looks around; sunmi and everyone was standing there...

This two morons made me worried sick...aish....jin says whining....

It's okay babe..it happens in love often...Namjoon pats on jin's shoulder...

Let's cut the cake first....um again hungry....hoseok drools over the cake...

Everyone laughs loud..they were relaxed after seeing taekook reconcile
..

Everyone gathers around kookie...kookie was about to cut the cake...but sunmi stops him...

brother in law...first make a wish....kookie was really shy & also happy hearing sunmi call him as her 'sister in law'...

All my wishes have come true...kookie says looking at tae smiling....but still i wanna make a wish...he closes his eyes...the shed of candle light was shining on kookie's face....tae keeps looking on him mesmerizing...

how can you be this beautiful wifey....he murmurs....

Then kookie opens his eyes & blows the candles......then everyone sings for him happily & he cuts the cake...

Kookie was so happy,he never been this happy ever...but he didn't know...another surprise,another reason was coming in his life after awhile....

He hears a familiar female voice also singing birthday song for him...he looks around to see & jumps in joy...

Mom!!!! How did you get here!!!!

Not only kookie's mom...but also mr & mrs kim was there behind kookie's mom.... "Happy birthday kookie baby" Tae's mom & kookie's mom both hugs kookie together...

How can i miss my son's birthday...did that happened ever that it's my kookie's birthday & um not with him???all thanks to taetae...he sent a car for us to bring us here...he was planning for a long time for this day.whenever you were not at home,he used to come to me..to plan to talk about this day...um really lucky he came into our life.....kookie's mom smiles looking at tae.....but thatz not the only thing...he have been planning on your gift also...he was worried sick what will he give you..what will make you so much happy...finally he has decided on that......

Kookie & everyone looks at tae...he was standing silent...smiling....

I don't need anything more tae...you gave me everything...i have never been this happy in my life before...you guys are with me..thatz the biggest gift of my life......

But...i want to give you something else kookie... Something more...something more that Will bring happiness in both our lives...something that will connect us for forever..no one will be able to separate us after that....thatz why i brought our parents here tonight...i want to give you that gift which will make tonight the happiest night of our life....

Kookie was still confused..he didn't get what tae was talking about...

Tae takes a few steps closer; then kneels before kookie......kookie was shocked,looking at tae without blinking....what's happening???

Tae looks at kookie in eyes....

Jeon Jungkook,

I need you in my life forever..because you are the first person i wanna look at when i wake up in the morning & the only one i wanna kiss goodnight.from the day you walked into my life you're all i think about.you are the reason for the smile on my face..today um asking you to put it there forever..i will cherish you with all my heart..you are my treasure..the most precious in my life....kookie,will you hold my hand if i ask you to spend a life time??

Will you marry me???

Tae holds a 'thing' in before kookie which has the power to connect them for life time..that thing shines in the light like it was declaring it's power...

A 'Ring'

Kookie's eyes were flooding with tears...tears of happiness....he can't controls himself anymore...

Yesss!!!! Yess!!!! A thousand yess!!!!

He holds tae's hand...& pulls him into his embrace hugging him tightly....

I love you kim taehyung....i love you so much....

i love you so much