Chapter 6-Dancing In Spanish Class

I was writing the word 'Spanish' in my second period course in my agenda when I heard what the teacher said. My mouth fell open and I was just staring at the blackboard. I feel a soft hand reach under my chin and lightly close my mouth.

"What did I say about keeping your mouth opened?!" says the dipshit next to me.

"Do not touch me" I sneer at him, swatting his hand away from my chin.

I groan and slowly get up and wait until the ding dong will rise too. He slowly rises and smirks from ear to ear, clearly amused. I roll my eyes and wait until he finally takes the slip of paper from the teacher's grasp. When he does, we walk out of the class, go down a couple of flights of stairs, walk through some hallways and go straight to the office.

We walk in complete silence..., the way I hoped it would be, but it only lasted for two seconds.

Bummer.

"Sooo..." he starts.

I cut him off right away before he says anything I will regret hearing. I am not in the mood for this crap.

"Just, be quiet. I don't want to hear you, got it?! I don't need a headache."

Asher's face falls and he somehow reminds me of a little kid after telling them Santa Claus will be giving them coal this year.

"Okay" he mumbles and looks down at the hallway floor.

When we finally reached the office, I yanked the yellow slip out of Asher's hand and handed it to the blond secretary who was typing away on the keyboard on her desk. She gave me a sweet smile and looked back at her screen.

As we were walking back to class, I couldn't help but wonder what Asher wanted to say.

"I'm sorry. Okay? I didn't mean to snap at you." I replied.

He just looks at me and he smiles.

"Oh. The lovely Miss Westscott, has apologized. What did I do to deserve such a wonderful thing." he says, puts both knees on the ground and places his hands on his chest where his heart is.

"I wonder what she can do to make me forgive her?!" he says and puts a finger on his temple and taps lightly.

I giggled not being able to hold it in. I shook my head and smiled, "No, no, no. I am not doing anything for you."

I continue to walk, leaving him back. Suddenly, I feel footsteps coming towards me and I feel two arms wrap around me lifting me up.

The arms take me and spin me around the hall.

"Asher, put me down!" I yell.

"Only if you agree to go to the movies with me tonight." he smiles with joy in his eyes.

"Do I get to choose the movie?" I ask.

"Umm... NOPE!" he finally says.

"Okay. Well you can forget about me coming then. Have fun by yourself and put me down." I repsond.

"Fine. But none of that mushy junk." he says with a scrunched up sour face.

I roll my eyes and wait until he puts me down. When I could finally touch my feet to the floor, I look at him.

"Deal." Asher nods his head and we continue to walk back to class. Man, when did these hallways get so long?!

We soon are in front of the class and Asher walks in front of me. He bends into a bow and says "After you, Miss Westscott."