Chapter 12-A Confession To Make

When we get off the ride, I feel somewhat dizzy and nearly fall over. Asher catches me within a second and steadies me on my feet again.

"Easy there. Don't need you falling face first and ruining your pretty face." As he says the last bit, he sticks out his index and taps my nose.

"How many times do I have to say to get your hands out of my face." I swat his hand away and smile.

"Calm down." He says and lightly wraps his arm around my neck.

"Where to now?"

"I want a churro, please! C'mon let's go, go, go!" I squeal jumping up and down, I feel like I'm six again; AND I LOVE IT!

I skip towards the snacks station and wait until I can order. Asher finally catches up to me and says "You have to calm down." He looks up to the sky and shakes his head.

"But I want a churro." I bat my eyelashes and sway side to side like a child would normally do.

"Hello, what would you like to order?" I turn on my heels and look at the employee.

"Hi, I would like a churro please-"

"and I would like a popcorn. That will be all, thanks." Asher takes a ten dollar bill from his wallet and hands it to the worker.

"Umm... I can pay for my snack." I reply to the worker. I hand a five dollar bill his way, but it immediately is yanked out of my hands from the genius next to me.

"Don't listen to her, she's a bit delusional. I'll be paying for it." smirking he hands me back my money and looks back to me. I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest giving up.

The employee just looks back and forth between us and shakes his head, clearly annoyed. He hands Asher a bag of popcorn and gives me a churro and also his change.

We walk to a bench not far from the cart and take a break enjoying our snack. I take a bite from my churro and look at Asher popping a popcorn into his mouth. He turns towards me and smiles, "What? You regretting getting a churro?"

"NO. I wanted to know if you were enjoying your popcorn." I smirk and roll my eyes.

"Why're you asking? You want some?" He extends his bag towards me and I reach into the bag taking a single popcorn.

"Thanks." I move my churro towards him, "Do you want a piece?"

"Oh yes!" He yanks the sugary treat from my hand and takes a bite.

"Noooooo!" I yell "I offered a piece meaning you were going to break it off. I didn't say you can take a bite from it!"

"What's the difference, we kissed twice today; and you're worrying about this?!"

"Ugh, don't remind me of today. It was not one of my finest days." I put the side of my hand towards my temple, trying to forget about today all over again.

I put my back to the park bench and cross my arms over my chest, now I'm pissed! I breathe in and out counting from a hundred down, which might I add, is not helping! Asher pokes me on the arm but I ignore him.