one

Without hesitation Yoongi tapped 'go live' and instantly started seeing many of his followers join in on his live

Without hesitation Yoongi tapped 'go live' and instantly started seeing many of his followers join in on his live. He was comfortably laying on his bed without nothing to do after he put on his face mask that he only put at times when he wasn't feeling lazy. While on the end of the bed was no other than Jungkook busy playing fortnite as usual.

Which quite annoyed Yoongi since the noise of the game could be heard by his viewers and many asking if Jungkook was with him considering that they both lived together along with Hoseok. All being best friends since high school.

"Could you keep it down." Yoongi said as he watched multiple people sending him hearts. Jungkook simply ignored him and continued on with his video game with the same volume as before.

"Well it's eleven at night and I can't sleep because Jungkook is in my fucking room playing fornite cause clearly he doesn't have a room of his own." Yoongi said with a slight eye roll as he turned his phone to font camera. Showing everyone Jungkook deep in his game, but stopped to send a wave to the viewers.

"That's literally the only thing he does all day." Yoongi stated once he changed it back to his front camera. "While I wait to take off this face mask I was thinking of having a q&a. So ask away."

At that moment Hoseok stepped into the room with a box of pizza and three sprites. Earning the attention of Yoongi while Jungkook groaned and shut off the game. The oldest of the three threw his head back in annoyance.

"Can't I get some privacy in my OWN bedroom for once." Yoongi groaned putting more emphasis on the word own.

"Do you want some pizza or not?" Hoseok asked.

"It's eleven." Yoongi started.

Jungkook opened the large sized pizza box and grabbed the largest pepperoni slice of all. "So?" He asked as he took a bite out of it.

Yoongi simply shrugged them off and went to look back at the thousands of questions that his viewers were sending him. He felt a dip besides him and looked to see Hoseok sitting next him. His head falling on to Yoongi's shoulder. Both of them now reading the questions silently to themselves.

Hoseok laughed softly at one of the questions and took a bite from his pizza. "Answer oppayoongi's question." Hoseok said.

"Why do you only post once a month? We need more Yoongi content." Yoongi read the question and chuckled softly.

"Well editing my videos takes me a whole day and doing that once a week isn't really my cup of tea, but I'm trying to post more." He stated without a second thought.

"Who do you wish to collab with?" Hoseok read another question that caught his attention. "Kim Seokjin because I want him to teach me to cook or just mix multiple junk food together and make Yoongi and Namjoon try it." Hoseok said with a grin.

"Who's live q&a is this?" Yoongi asked with a raised eyebrow as Hoseok put both his hands up in defense and went to sit down next to Jungkook who was busy watching television and on his third slice of pizza.

"I'd like to collab with Taeyong. He's a great rapper so maybe we can work together someday." Yoongi said making Taeyong stans go crazy at his response. That simply made Yoongi laugh before checking the time and seeing it was time to take off his face mask. "I got to take this off so Hoseok will take over. Ask him anything." Yoongi said as he handed his phone to Hoseok and headed to the bathroom.

"Hey sunshines!" Hoseok greeted with his usual big happy smile that could light up the whole world. A smile that made multiple fans send all the UWU they had to Hoseok. "I'm all yours until Yoongi gets back so ask whatever you want."

"Vmin4life asks will you ever collab with Jimin and Taehyung? Please do! I love you guys!" Hoseok read over the question.

"I love you too! And I would love to collab with them! Jimin loves dancing as much as me so having a dance battle would him would be fun and Taehyung could definitely give me a closest makeover." Hoseok said with a chuckle as he spoke about the two best friend vloggers.

"Kim Taehyung?" Hoseok heard Jungkook say as he watched Stranger Things. A sour look made its way to face at the name of one of the most loved vloggers.

"Kim Taehyung Sucks." He grunted out without a second thought.

A sentences that all five million fans heard him clearly say and didn't hesitate to react. Half of the viewers being apart of the vmin fandom and boy where they not happy.

That's where everything started.