seventeen

"I'm home!" Taehyung shouted throughout the house. His instantly bounced off the walls. Jimin shooting up from his position on the couch and going to where Taehyung was. "What did you need help with Jiminie?" Taehyung asked as ran a hand through his hair.

"Oh Namjoon already helped me with that." Jimin said with a smile.

Taehyung only froze at Jimin's words. "And you didn't think to let me know?" He found himself asking. He could have still been with Jungkook. The younger male that Taehyung had noticed was making process with. Slowly, but it was still progress.

"You were already on your way home so I didn't see a reason to alert you." Jimin said with a slight shrug as he stuffed his hands in the pockets of his jeans. A pouty look falling upon his lips. "So.... did you have any fun with Jungkook?" He asked.

"Yeah, he wasn't as rude as he was last time with me." Taehyung semi lied to his best friend as he walked into the kitchen. Jimin followed right after him like a lost puppy wanting to hear more from Taehyung interaction with the other male.

"Yeah, I could see you guys made up. Are you to friends now or?" Jimin said as he leaned against the counter. Taehyung stopped himself from opening the fridge door to look back at Jimin with a confused look on his face.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"On his instagram, he posted a pictured and captioned it I'm sorry." Jimin informed the younger male as he pulled up Jungkook's page. Taehyung looked over his shoulder and there in front of was the picture caption with those two words.

"I pretty sure it about you unless he fucked up with someone else too." Jimin said with a chuckle, but Taehyung wasn't listening at this point.

"So I am making progress." Taehyung said happily as he hugged Jimin from behind tightly. "Thank you Jiminie." He said and kissed Jimin's cheek before heading upstairs forgetting all about the bowl of cereal he was going to make himself.

He just felt extremely happy that Jeon Jungkook was actually apologize. Not directly at Taehyung, but it was still an apologize and mainly process. With that in mind Taehyung walked upstairs to his room with a big and bright smile.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

✧   ✧   ✧   ✧   ✧

1,647,950 likeskimtaehyung I forgive you 💜

1,647,950 likes
kimtaehyung I forgive you 💜

[Comments disabled]