thirty three

"I need to talk with you Kookie." Taehyung said as Jungkook leaned against the kitchen island counter. Taehyung walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist, pulling him closer as be placed a soft kiss to Jungkook's shoulder.

"About?" Jungkook asked. As he turned around and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck. A cute bunny smile on his lips as he looked at Taehyung.

"Us." Taehyung said.

"What about us?" Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow. As he ran a hand through Taehyung's hair slowly.

"About what we are." Taehyung said as he rubbing the sides of Jungkook's. Jungkook let a small smile appeared as he bite down on his bottom lip.

"Are you going to ask me out because if you are the answer is y-" Jungkook started, but was rudely interrupted by Taehyung.

"No I'm not asking you out kook." Taehyung said.

A frown appeared on Jungkook's lips. Without a thought he shoved Taehyung away from him. "We literally slept together and constantly flirt with each other and you don't want to ask me out?" Jungkook whined as he plopped down on the couch feeling bad. His arms crossed to his chest with pouty lips.

"Kookie let me finish." Taehyung chuckled out as he sat down next to Jungkook and pulled the younger onto his lap. "I want to take you out on a date first." He grinned. Taehyung's words brought a small smile on his face as he played with his shirt.

"When?" Jungkook asked softly.

"Today. So get yourself all cute for me. Which won't be hard since you'd look cute and hot in a garbage bag." Taehyung grinned out making Jungkook roll his eyes and punch Taehyung softly in the chest with a whiny little noise.

Taehyung couldn't believe that he had managed to get Jungkook show this side of him. Where he wasn't being sassy with him, but just plain out adorable. As much as he loved how adorable Jungkook acted he also really love Jungkook's sassy mouth.

"Don't make me blush." Jungkook mumbled out. It was something that only Taehyung had that affect on him. Taehyung smiled and placed a kiss to Jungkook's forehead before getting up.

"I'll pick you up at four." Taehyung said after looking at his phone to see it was only ten in the morning. "Wear something causal okay?" He said and got a nod from him.

"Okay, I'll be waiting." Jungkook said as he got up and walked with Taehyung to the front door to leave. He placed a peck to Jungkook's lips before heading home. While Jungkook was left with a bright face and butterflies in his stomach.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

"Did you finish?" Taehyung asked as he walked into the kitchen where Seokjin was preparing the picnic lunch for them. Since Taehyung didn't want to poison them.

"Yep!" Seokjin said as he placed the perfectly sealed jar of lemonade into the picnic basket.

"Taehyung can I talk with you. I have something to tell you." Jimin said from behind Taehyung. The youngest turned around and checked the time to see he had some few minutes to spare. "Alright."

Jimin smiled and lead Taehyung to the backyard as he bite down on his bottom lip. Taehyung could see the nervous look on his face. Feeling himself starting to worry Taehyung was the first one to speak up. "Something wrong chim?" He asked.

"I like you Taehyung. I never realized it until you started hanging out with Jungkook so much." Jimin started. Taehyung was taken back from the new piece of information.