thirteen

Jungkook laid on the couch. It had been two days since Taehyung had posted their collab video. Just like Jungkook had suspected the fans didn't believe his act and in fact were calling him fake. Which was something Jungkook wasn't. He always tried his best at being real as much as possible. Yet maybe this time he was to real.

"Well that didn't work." Jungkook said as be sat up from the couch and reached over to grab his frappe from the table. Yoongi who sat on the loveseat couch hummed softly in agreement. His eyes reading through the comments that many were leaving on Taehyung and Jimin's collab with the three other males.

"You can always ask him to collab with you or ask him to hang out just to show everyone you're cool and friends now. Without Jimin of course." Hoseok suggested with a grin as he took a sit next to Yoongi. Who mentally groaned and tried to make some personal space between the two, but Hoseok wasn't having it.

"Was it just me or was Jimin constantly glaring at me." Jungkook asked while setting his drink down.

"Nope. He totally hates your guts, but in his defense you were lowkey calling him fake too since Taehyung and Jimin are a team for their channel." Yoongi said while rewatching the video for the millionth time since Taehyung had posted it. It had surprising made it at number one on the trending page. Something that made Jungkook feel slightly better.

Jungkook was about to defend himself, but was cut off with his phone buzzing on the table. He grabbed his phone and groaned seeing who was messaging him.

Kim Taehyung. Not again.

New Message!

kimtaehyung
So the video isn't making you look as good as I thought it would be

real_jjk
No shit Sherlock!

kimtaehyung
You still mad?

real_jjk
What do you think?

kimtaehyung
I literally said I'm sorry like a hundred times!

real_jjk
IT TOOK ME HOURS TO GET THE FUCKING SLIME OFF MY HAIR!!!!

kimtaehyung
But you decided to get in jaccuzi full of slime 😒

real_jjk
That's different!!!

kimtaehyung
So I was thinking of another collab!

real_jjk
Wasn't Sunday's collab enough for you

kimtaehyung
Don't you want to make yourself look better?

real_jjk
At this point it ain't going to happen

real_jjk
No matter what I do or say everyone will still think I'm the bad guy here!

kimtaehyung
So you're just gonna give up?

real_jjk
Yeah! Pretty much 😊

kimtaehyung

real_jjkSo like can we cut all communication now??

real_jjk
So like can we cut all communication now??

kimtaehyung
Ouch! So blunt!

kimtaehyung

real_jjkMaking memes of your friends

real_jjk
Making memes of your friends....

real_jjk
Not gonna lie.... I respect that

real_jjk
Now stop texting me pls!

kimtaehyung
First let just say

kimtaehyung

real_jjkHere's some life advice for ya!

real_jjk
Here's some life advice for ya!

real_jjk

kimtaehyung🙃

kimtaehyung
🙃