thirty eight

"I look like shit though

"I look like shit though." Taehyung complained as he slightly covered his face with his coat. Jungkook rolled his eyes at handsome boyfriend. Who looked like a god twenty four seven. He didn't bother saying anything back and hit go live.

"Hi guys." Jungkook grinned out. "I'm currently stuck in traffic and Seokjin is driving again so if he kills us this live will be evidence that he caused our death."

"I swear I'll make Namjoon slap Kook." Seokjin was heard saying from the front.

"Why do I have to slap him?"

"Because I'm driving duh!"

"Anyways I'm stuck in traffic with namjin, yoonminseok and of course my baby Tae." Jungkook said getting closer to Taehyung and placing a kiss to Taehyung's cheek. "So to pass sometime I thought why not do a q and a." He grinned out as the comments started to pile up with question.

"I'm tired. I'm going to go to sleep." Taehyung mumbled out as he tried getting comfortable in his seat.

"Okay so krabby kooky asks what condom size does Tae use?" Jungkook read out loud. Causing Jimin to start laughing from behind them in the car. While Taehyung instantly opened his eyes.

"Okay that's personal information people!" Taehyung complained as he sat up straight.

"The same person also commented I need Kim Taehyung to open a condom store." Jungkook laughed softly at the comment. "Make up line who? Skin care line? Clothing line who? We only know condom line. Coming real soon to a place near you." He grinned out as Taehyung hid in embarrassment.

"You need to stop being like this." Taehyung mumbled out. Jungkook only continued to smile brightly as Jimin was still dying in the back joined with Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Okay so ggukie hub and Ilivefortoptae both want to know if I have a chocking kink?" Jungkook read out loud. "Yes, yes I do and I also have a thing for Taehyung gripping my thighs." Jungkook stated without any shame, but full confidence. "While Taehyung loves getting his hair tugged."

"Did you seriously just..." Taehyung said completely shocked that Jungkook was exposing them like that.

"The tea is extra hot tonight." Jimin stated getting a glare from Taehyung. Who in return for an innocent smile his way.

"We love the confidence Kook." Yoongi chuckled from the back.

"Of course! Okay Tae you pick the next one." Jungkook said. Taehyung sighed softly and sat up straight to look at the comments. His eyes looking for one that caught his eye.

"Did you find out that Jungkook hated you through the live or fans?" Taehyung thought back as Jungkook got quiet all of a sudden. "I actually found out through Jimin. He told me about the live so yeah." He said.