three

It had only been a seven hours. Seven hours since Yoongi had gone live and Jungkook was caught saying something that sent all vmins into rage. It was only seven in the morning and Jungkook woke up to his instagram account being tagged in multiple posts from different fandoms and hundreds of dms. It was to much to keep track off.

Vmin fandom.

Kook fandom.

The Sunshines, Hoseok's fans

The Jinaholics, Kim Seokjin's fans

And even Yoongles were posting about it. Yoongi's fans, the fandom name always put a smile to Jungkook's face since he was the one that made that name stick and well all Yoongi's fans went along with it. Yoongi on the other hand absolutely hated it. Yet did nothing to change it.

"Kook did you really say that Kim Taehyung sucks in my live last night?" Yoongi asked as be barged into Jungkook's room who had his eyes glued to his phone reading all the comments that everyone was saying about him. Even drama accounts were reporting on what Jungkook said.

"Ah shit you found out already?" Jungkook said.

"Duhhh, it's literally all over my instagram news feed." Yoongi said as he sat down on Jungkook's bed. "You do know how fucking crazy Jimin and Taehyung's fans are right?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah I know my dms are flooded with loads of hate. I didn't think they would actually hear me say that." Jungkook said as he read through some of them. "But, hey I have my kooks to back me up here. They're much more stronger than the vmins are so I'm good."

"Whatever." Yoongi said before heading out of Jungkook's bedroom. As Yoongi left Jungkook let out an annoyed sigh leave his lips.

Jungkook couldn't lie and say that he liked Kim Taehyung. There was just something about the male that Jungkook hated and always ignored his fans telling him to collab with him and his best friend Jimin.

It most definitely wasn't the fact that Taehyung had blown up on YouTube and managed to earn a million subscribers in less than two months. Definitely not that! It only took Jungkook a year to get that amount of subscribers.

Jungkook had been doing YouTube for over five years now. He was only sixteen when he dropped his first video. Now twenty one he had a total of twelve million subscribers.

Taehyung on the other hand posted his first video with Jimin only five months later than Jungkook. By a month and a half Taehyung and Jimin already had reached one million subscribers. While Junkook was had six hundred subscribers. Now Taehyung and Jimin had fourteen million subscribers. Two million more than Jungkook.

Now he could hate Park Jimin as well, but the small male was just to sweet and adorable to be hated on. While Taehyung, he was pretty easy to hate on him.

His was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his phone vibrate. He brought his iphone own up to his face and saw that Hoseok had sent him a message.

INSTAGRAM

itsjunghoseok
Go check what Taehyung posted on his page!

real_jjk
Why? 🤔

itsjunghoseok
Just do it!

Jungkook simply rolled his eyes and went to his search to type in 'kim t' and Taehyung was the first person to come up. He clicked on it and was sent to his page and then clicked his recent post.

 He clicked on it and was sent to his page and then clicked his recent post

Liked by parkjimin, itsjunghoseok and 1,000,253 otherskimtaehyung I suck? 🤔 The only thing I suck are lollipops 🍭😘 #tbt

kimtaehyung I suck? 🤔 The only thing I suck are lollipops 🍭😘 #tbt

[Comments disabled]

"Ouch." Jungkook moaned out in pain when his phone fell to his face after seeing the post. He was slightly taken back with the caption and maybe the picture as well. The male did look quite stunning Jungkook had to admit it no matter how much be hated it.

The only question Jungkook had now was:

Did Kim Taehyung watch the live?

Or did he find out by his fans?