thirty seven

Jungkook smiled at the camera that Jimin was holding for him. He gave him a nod indicating that he was ready with the camera filming and so Jungkook opened his mouth to speak

"Hey guys welcome back my channel."

"I just want to thank you guys all first for hitting fifteen million subscribers. You guys are truly the best. Our fandom is growing more each day and I couldn't be more grateful with you guys." Jungkook spoke with a big smile.

"Now as you guys know Taehyung and I have been together for four months now and it's been the best four months, but on our first month together he said I love you to me." Jungkook stated with a small smile. "And I was kind of taken back."

"Kind of? You literally ran out of the house!" Jimin argued from behind the camera getting a glare from Jungkook who wasn't pleased with being exposed.

"Anyways this past few months I have realized myself that I fucking love that loser too." Jungkook grinned out. "And I know he's been patient with me to say it back. So I we're going to Disneyland with our favorite power couple namjin and favorite poly couple yoonminseok." He grinned out.

"Yes bitch! I make two months with my babies soon!" Jimin said with the biggest smile ever.

"So when the moment is right I'm going to whisper I love you into Taehyung's ear and see how he reacts to it." Jungkook said feeling slightly nervous for no reason at all.

"So Taehyung thinks it's just a vlog to Disneyland so you're going to get a vlog out of this too." Jungkook informed. "Okay lets go meet the guys downstairs." Jungkook said and walked out of his and Taehyung's bedroom, making their way to the living room where the guys were all ready to go.

"Can we hurry up already." Taehyung said as Jungkook walked down the stairs with Jimin following after him.

"Yeah, lets go." Jungkook said.

"Question why am I always the one filming? Am I going to get paid for this?" Jimin spoke as they all stepped out of the Taehyung and Jungkook's house. A house that was once Jimin's as well, but the older male didn't hesitate in moving in with Hoseok and Yoongi when the asked him to.

"Of course not!" Jungkook grinned. "Turn off the camera and start filming when we get there."

"Can you guys shut up and get in already." Seokjin said as he was behind the steering wheel.

"Are you sure it's a good idea to let Seokjin drive?" Hoseok asked as he got inside the car. While Namjoon sat in the passenger seat.

"No, we don't." Taehyung said as he sat next to Jungkook in the middle. "But we'll take a risk and if he crashes it then he owns me a new car." He said as he shut the door of the white suv that he had just recently bought.

"Okay lets go." Seokjin said before driving out of the driveway of Taehyung and Jungkook's house.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

"That was the most scariest ride ever!" Jungkook cried out as he stepped out of the car as he clenched onto his chest. While Seokjin only rolled his eyes at the overdramatic male. All three couples walking down the parking lot of Disneyland ready to have fun as Hoseok held the camera, giving Jimin a break.

"And we're here!" Jungkook smiled as they entered the park where multiple people where walking around with their friends and family. Jungkook turned to the camera and smiled brightly as Taehyung snuck behind him to wrap his arms around Jungkook's waist.