nine

"Wow" Was the only word that came out of Hoseok's mouth that Saturday afternoon as he sat on Jungkook's bed. The oldest had been out all day doing things for his channel and had arrived a while ago. "So you're going to Jimin and Taehyung's house tomorrow?"

"Pretty much. I don't know if I did the right thing though." Jungkook mumbled out. As Hoseok looked at him as if he had two heads.

"Of course you did! You're fans will see you mended what you did and forget everything. That was a really sweet thing that Taehyung did. I told you he was a nice guy," The older of the two stated rather confidently.

Jungkook only made a face at Hoseok's words as he shook his head. "He isn't nice! He's only doing it because he can't have anyone dislike him so this is a way to get me to like him. He's selfish!" Jungkook said rather annoyed as he got off. "But he won't work. That I am a hundred sure of."

"Yeah sure." Hoseok chuckled out softly as he watched Jungkook slip on his shoes. "Can I come? I'd been dying to collab with them, but I've been to nervous to dm either of them to ask." He confessed as he scratched the back of his neck with a half smile on his lips.

"Yes please! I know Jimin will be there, but I don't know if I'll be able to stand being with Taehyung. This collab will put all my acting skills to the test." Jungkook sighed out. Hoseok held the urge to roll his eyes at Jungkook. It was quite obvious that Jungkook was exaggerating and being with Taehyung would be fun.

"I'll tell Yoongi hyung to join us as well."Jungkook said with a smile as he left Hoseok alone in his room and walked down the hallway to the stairs. The oldest of the two busy doing who knows what on his laptop since Yoongi hadn't filmed in days. "Yoongles." Jungkook called out as he pulled out a chair from the kitchen table and sat down next to him.

"Yes?" Yoongi asked with a raised eyebrow.

"So tomorrow I got to go to Jimin and Taehyung's. I was thinking that all of us three should go. Better yet all five of us collab together, I'm sure all of our fans would love that since you haven't posted since last month." Jungkook said giving Yoongi a look. Yoongi simply shook his head without any hesitation.

"No thanks, I got things to do." Yoongi stated.

"If by things to do you mean spend all day sleeping that's not a very good excuse hyung," Jungkook shot back. He knew he was being a little over the top with this collab, but that's how bad he didn't want to do it. At the same time it would make him look really good and get his fans that were upset with him back. He was only doing this stupid collab because of his fans NOT because Taehyung had asked him to.

"Leave me alone! There is nothing more important than sleep.... and food." Yoongi fought back. "You're going to be out all day which means peace and quiet in this house for once so I'm going to sleep all day." The older said as his eyes were still glued to his laptop. Jungkook sighed and pouted in the process.

"Oh come on! Stop being so lame hyung." Jungkook continued to beg the eldest.

"Jungkook I already said no." Yoongi said as he rolled his eyes. Jungkook didn't stop and in fact grabbed Yoongi's arm and tugged at it. Making Yoongi more annoyed than he already was. Jungkook always knew how to get on peoples nerves and get his way.

"Fine!" Yoongi finally gave in as he closed his laptop and left the kitchen to head to his room. Jungkook smiled brightly at his hyung's words. He knew Yoongi would give in at any point. This time it did take him more time to convince him it usually does.

Jungkook pulled his phone out of his pocket to see that Taehyung had texted him. With a slight eyeroll he opened up the message of the older male.

kimtaehyung
Before I forget today!

kimtaehyung
Here's my address

kimtaehyung
[ insert address]

real_jjk
Thanks

real_jjk
Btw Yoongi and Hoseok are coming with me

kimtaehyung
Oh.. Great!

kimtaehyung
The more the better 😊

real_jjk
So..

real_jjk
What will we be filming?

kimtaehyung
You'll love this!

kimtaehyung
How do you feel about filling a 400 gallon jacuzzi with slime? 😃

real_jjk
That's a recipe for disaster Taehyung!

kimtaehyung
Great!

kimtaehyung
That's what we were going for!

real_jjk

This won't end well 🤦

kimtaehyung
Says the guy who filled up his pool with orbeez!!!

real_jjk
Shut up!

real_jjk
I'll see you tomorrow, bye

kimtaehyung
Bye!

kimtaehyung
Can't wait to meet you in person!

The last message that Taehyung sent him really did cause him to roll his eyes.

As fun as what Taehyung had planned for their collab video Jungkook still couldn't get rid of the weird feeling in the pit of his stomach. Taehyung seemed quite nice through text. Yet nothing would change his opinion about Taehyung.

He could just be a really great actor. But Jungkook wouldn't fall for his act. He was more smarter than that.