alternate ending

This was the ending that I was sorta going to end it at when I was halfway through the story, but I decided against it so yeah umm yeah enjoy the alternate ending!

━━━━━━━━━━

"Jungkook." Jungkook heard Yoongi say the minute he stepped foot into the kitchen. A serious look played on his face as Jungkook could tell what Yoongi was going to tell him. Hoseok stood next to him with the same look. Which was new from Hoseok since he was always happy and brightening everyone's day even if it was just with a smile.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"It has been a year Jungkook! A fucking year!" Yoongi stated as he slapped his hand on the island table. A disappointed look now took Hoseok face as he remained quiet.

"I'm aware." Jungkook stated softly as he grabbed himself a banana from the fruit bowl. Not feeling very hungry at all.

"I didn't think you'd actually take it this far." Yoongi stated.

"Look guys I'll end it soon. I promise! I mean this has benefited us both very much." Jungkook stated trying his best to defend himself from both of his hyungs.

"No Jungkook this has benefited you! Plus to Taehyung this isn't an act! This will break him." Yoongi fought back. Jungkook frowned as he set the banana down. The little bit of hunger he had was now gone. Yoongi really knew how to make him loose it.

"Everything will be fine hyung. Taehyung can take it. He's a big boy isn't he?" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, he told Jimin he's planning on proposing today when we're at Disneyland where you said you loved him!" Hoseok finally snapped for the first time. Jungkook froze in his spot and looked at Yoongi and Hoseok with slight shock.

He was proposing to him? No this couldn't keep going. It was now or never. Jungkook thought to himself.

━━━━━━━━━━

"Finally you guys are here!" Jimin said as he opened the door to both his boyfriends and to Jungkook. The first thing he did was plant a sweet peck to Hoseok then Yoongi's lips who happily returned it back.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jungkook asked as he nervously played with his fingers.

"He's in his room. He'll be down in a minute." Jimin said as they stepped foot into the house. Namjoon and Seokjin had arrived first and were on Netflix looking for something to watch as they waited for Taehyung to hurry up.

Jungkook let Yoongi and Hoseok sit on the couch with Jimin. While he went upstairs to Taehyung's room. His heart was pounding in his chest as he walked down the hallway and stopped at Taehyung bedroom door. He bite the inside of his cheek and twisted the door knob to see Taehyung stuff something in his pocket quickly.

Jungkook frowned at the action getting a glimpse that it was a red box. A red box that meant Hoseok may not be lying to him. Taehyung smiled brightly seeing his boyfriend walk inside and went to wrap his arms around Jungkook's waist and place a kiss to Jungkook's lips.

"Hey babe." Taehyung said when he pulled away.

"Hey." Jungkook mumbled out softly. His eyes going to his feet. He just couldn't look at Taehyung in the eyes. "Before we leave there's something you need to know."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, but nodded his head as he sat at the edge of the bed. Jungkook sat next to him as he sighed softly to himself. He didn't know how to say it, but he had to. Especially since he had no feelings for the male in front of him.