kraamm boiii

K r a m
Also sad martha

"Stop calling me Skid Marks!"

"I'll stop when you stop making fun of me because Martha Dumptruck likes me!"

"Well I'll stop making fun of you because Martha Dumptruck likes you when you stop calling me Skid Marks!"

"Then I'll stop-"

"AW JUST KISS ALREADY!" Veronica yelled, she was sick and tired of their bullshit it was aggravating! Martha looked at Veronica with a concerned look.

"Veronica who are you talking to-"

"You remember Ram? The guy who apparently 'likes you'. Well he doesn't! Him and the ghost of his boyfriend Kurt are in my damn head arguing like idiots!" Veronica shouted, she was done. That was it. She snapped.

"Boyfriend?" Martha laughed, "That can't be true! The Note! Ram loves me-"

"He loved you in Kindergarten, Martha okay? He loved you in Kindergarten. This is highschool. FUCKING WAKE UP! He doesn't love you! He'll never love you! And the note? I wrote it. I did. It's because I'm not your friend, Martha. I've never been your friend. I wrote the damn note, Martha, okay!? Because you're nothing. Nothing but Martha Dumptruck who eats her feelings. That's. It." Veronica whispered to her, Martha was shaking. She shoved Veronica out the way and ran out of the room in tears.

"Harsh, Veronica." Chandler chuckled.

"I-..I did it to protect her." Veronica started tearing up. "I had to hurt her so I could keep her safe."

Veronica had tears streaming down her face, she said too much but it wasn't her fault. It was theirs.

"I probably wouldn't have hurt her as much if Ram and Kurt would've shut the hell u-...What the hell? Why are they- What?" Veronica looked at the two boys, who were now, kissing?

"Wha-" Heather turned and looked at them. "Kurt! Ram! What the fuck are you doing?!" The two boys parted and looked at the females in front of them.

"You told us to kiss?" Ram mumbled

"Yeah, were we not supposed to?" Kurt questioned

"Wh- No! She wasn't literal she just meant you two were fighting and you needed to stop, right? That's what you meant?" Chandler looked at Veronica.

"Yeah I didn't want you to start a full on make out session but go at it I guess- AWAY FROM ME. I've got stuff to do I don't want to watch this." Veronica groaned, heading towards the door. Heather followed her.

"Me either. Their brain problems are myriad and it's just gross to see my ex start kissing my semi-ex. I'm coming along." The ladies were out the door.

Ram and Kurt looked at each other and shrugged. They could do nothing else so they just continued to kiss.

While Martha was singing Kindergarten Boyfriend haha

Hahahaha...

Hahaha...

Haha...

Ha...........

Aw.