Jewish For You!

I was inspired by a lovely song to write this! It's not so much of a short chapter though. I did tell my online BFF that if we ever did something musical with IT that Bill would sing this. Bcuz we be Stenbrough shippers, and I think I do want to write some sort of musical for IT. It of course will mostly be fan service and be fanon, not really following the storyline of the movies. BUT OF COURSE PENNYWISE WILL BE IN IT! I'd just need to think about the plot more. But just enjoy this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stan had been dragged off by his mother after a huge argument with her in front of The Losers. The Losers of course had ran after Stan, Bill especially eager to catch up to them.

"M-Mrs. Uris, wait!" Bill shouted, the woman stopped and glared back at the boy.

"I told you to stay away from my son, but you just couldn't do that! What is wrong with you?!" Mrs. Uris yelled back, Stan ripped his hand away from his mother.

"Nothing is wrong with him, he's fine!" Stan tried to argue with his mother but she simply wasn't listening.

"Stanley you know you're already supposed to have a wife when you grow up! And everything is wrong with this! Relationships are between a man and a women in our religion. Plus, he's not even Jewish!" She explained, placing her hands on her hips.

"I won't be with him if you don't want me to but, you can't talk to him like that." Stan said, Bill's eyes widened.

"I'm n-not Jewish." Bill mumbled, Mrs. Uris raised an eyebrow and nodded.

"Yes, exactly."

"Is that what it takes, because I'll be Jewish! I'll be the biggest Jew you've ever seen." Bill raised his fist in the air confidently.

"See, I should have known when I met you by the Orthodox synagogue. I should have known when I saw you buying extra lox at the bagel shop." Bill mumbled, shamefully fiddling with his fingers. Stan rolled his eyes at the last comment as Bill continued.

"I should have known, you're not to blame. I should have seen, we're not the same. It doesn't take an Einstein." Bill placed a hand on Stan's shoulder, Stan was still confused on what Bill was trying to say.

"You've got the nose." Bill smiled, Stan looked down at his nose.

"You've got the name. The name is Steinstein." Bill let out a breathy chuckle, poking at one of the many jewish nicknames Stan was given. Stan was not enjoying this at the moment.

"Get on with it." Stan spat, crossing his arms.

"I-I'm not sure what you want me to do. But I th-think this is worth working through." Bill motioned between him and Stan, removing his hand from Stan's shoulder.

"I know it's a little bit out of the blue! B-But, I might as well try, I think I could be Jewish for you!" Bill suggested as Stan stood up straight in shock.

"What? Bill- No!"

"Just he-here me out! Um, like on the holidays. I'll stop baking gingerbread, start baking Challah! When Hanukkah comes, heck, I'll light the Mandala!-" Bill looked at the faces he recieved, realizing his mistake.

"M-MENORAH, excuse me! If you could just choose me. I'll sing 'Eidledeidle' not 'Fa La'!" Bill crossed his heart, letting everyone know he was willing to give up Christmas for this.

"Yeah, as far as the culture I might need a clue. But I'll give it a shot, cause I've got to be Jewish for you!" Bill grabbed Stan's hands. Stan felt his face heat up, he really did not know how to react to this.

"Bill I really don't think that's how it works." Stan sighed, looking away from the other boy.

"C-Come on, Stan! I'll go with you to temple, I'll try to learn Yiddish. I-I'll start eating Kosher, I'll even play quidditch!?" Bill tilted his head, Stan immediately shook his head in disappointment.