yo stfu clown bitch

"YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING CLOWN!" Stan screeched, Pennywise looked at him in horror. The demon's back was against one of the many spikes, Pennywise was smallest he had ever been. Stan glared at him and reached for his heart, Pennywise lunged forwards and hissed at Stanley.

"Hey! Don't fucking try to bite me you little dumbass clown." Stan spat, Ben grabbed him by the shoulder.

"Stan, calm down."

"I'm sorry I just- REALLY MAD AND RILED UP." Stan took a deep breath and reached for the heart again, taking it out of the demon's chest. He turned back to his friends and showed them the beating heart. They all looked at each other and each placed one hand on the heart.

"Look at you,"

Everyone's attention turned to Pennywise.

"You're all grown up-"

"YO, SHUT THE FUCK UP CLOWN BITCH." Stan yelled once more, Richie bursts into a fit of laughter.

"St-.." Richie snorted, "Stan, stop." He said while continuing to laugh.

"Yeah, we're all grown up! But you're just a little fucking UGLYASS baby now! I have never seen a baby with that many fucking forehead wrinkles, what the fuck. When your mama pushed you out she took on look at you and said 'Whoopsies!'"

"STAN!" Beverly started laughing her as off as well. Ben and Bill couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. Mike rolled his eyes, he seemed to be the only one taking this seriously.

"Guys."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I will calm down and try my best not to insult him anymore. Let's just kill his ass, get Eddie and get the fuck out of here." Stan pinched the bridge of his nose with his free hand. Bill nodded.

"That's the plan."

"Let's do this." Ben whispered loud enough for them all to hear. They began squeezing the last ounce of life Pennywise had left out of the heart. The heard the clown wheezing and letting out small screams behind them. But they ignored it and continued to squeeze the heart. They looked back and saw the clown was incinerating into thin air. He was gone.

It was done. But Stan wasn't finished.

"Okay, just- one more please. It's deep down inside me and I have to get it out." Stan mumbled with his eyes closed. Mike huffed and waved it off.

"Whatever, go ahead."

"A smurf looked at your penis and said 'Oh my god, it's so small.' Okay I'm done." Stan walked off as Richie began to laugh again.

"Stan, what the FUCK?"