11.

The next day

" How many times do I have to tell you me and Tyriq are just friends Kasuan damn " Adryian said as she stood in his kitchen waiting for her food to finish warming up in the microwave

" I told you I don't want you talking to that nigga and you still talking to this man I'm convinced you a dumb bitch " he said with attitude grabbing a water out of the fridge and drinking it. " I'm not even pressed bout the shit, you got it I swear "

She wasn't even going to give him the satisfaction, he was mad and trying to act like he didn't care. Adryian had told him to stop going through her phone because she didn't go through his and every time he did he always saw something that made him mad

" If you not pressed, why you questioning me about it ? Since I'm such a dumb bitch, you getting left alone."

" Go be with that nigga then ." He shrugged walking out the kitchen

"Where are you going? You always wanna' start and get mad when I don't kiss yo' ass. On some real shit stop going through my phone Kasuan, you acting like a bitch " she said following him up the stairs, she was just picking at him now

"On some real shit, stop talking to me "

"I don't even understand why you mad, you not even my boyfriend... maybe I should make Tyriq my boyfriend since you don't wanna' be with me, he is cu-

"Didn't I say shut the fuck up?" Kasaun hand flew back and across her face.

Every threat Adryian made towards him, today was the day he was gone feel them all.

A month later

" Tyriq moveee ." Adryian said rolling her eyes, She pushed him off her and got up out the bed.

" Why you tryna' leave me, fuck that party " Tyriq said " I never get to see you "

" I already promised Keyarri I would go " Adryian replied standing in between his legs and he rubbed his hands over her waist. She turned around facing the mirror so she could see how she looked in the baby blue over-sized crop top sweater and charcoal distressed Fashion Nova jeans she had on

" So tell her you don't want to anymore, play sick " Tyriq replied

" I can't do her like that." Adryian replied. Anybody who was somebody in the city was going to this party and Adryian really wanted to go have fun with her girls.

She walked over to the dresser and got the purse she was bringing ready making sure to pack her pepper spray and taser. Ever since Adryian had fought Kasaun a whole bunch of bitches had problems with her and she wasn't scared of nobody, every time she was out, she never got touched.

She headed out to meet Keyarri and Jayda outside and her phone rung for the one hundredth time. She looked at the screen and it was her aunt again. She had to leave from work to come get Adryian from the police station after she had fought and pepper sprayed Kasuan. Devin and A fed-ex man just so happened to be on the porch and heard them fighting and of course the mail man called the cops. So now, Adryian's aunt tried her best to lock Adryian in the house but of course she didn't listen. Adryian put her on the block list for the remainder of the night.

Tyriq and Adryian weren't in a relationship, it was just fun. She loved his vibe, everything about him was stress free and chill. He was funny, cute and annoying, qualities made for a boyfriend but that wasn't her type. Adryian needed all three plus a little bit of savage and he wasn't that, Tyriq didn't put Adryian in check like Kasuan used to, he let Adryian run over him, they never argued and if they did Tyriq always let Adryian feel like she was right and she hated it. It was way different from when she was with Kasaun, not saying the sex was corny cause it wasn't, it was good for him but sex is always better when you have chemistry with a person.