84.

It was about four in the morning and Aria couldn't sleep. She laid in bed watching an old Tyler Perry movie while Balmain curled up under her asleep. She picked up her phone to call Tayveon, they hadn't talked in a minute.

" Yooo " he answered after the third ring, he sounded wide awake

" What you doing ? .. Why you up this late?" Aria asked

Tayveon chuckled " Cause I'm grown "

" mhmm" Aria replied not knowing what to say

" So what's up?" He asked, sounding as if he wanted to get off the phone

" I miss you-

" I can't talk right now, I'll call you later iight? " Tayveon said before hanging up. Aria tossed her phone on the bed, she had an attitude and continued to watch the movie. Tayveon never had time for her anymore.

A few minutes later Aria got out of bed and took a long hot shower. She got out and started to get dressed. She put her hair that was in its natural curly form in a messy bun and put on a white tank top and a pair of red Victoria secret hipsters and some grey sweatpants. She slipped on a pair of Gucci slides, grabbed her phone and left her parents house. She didn't know why but she was headed towards Karter's house and less then twenty minutes later she was ringing his door bell. He was confused, he wasn't expecting any company. He pulled out his gun and walked to the door. He looked at the security cameras on the app on his phone and to his surprise it was Aria. He tucked his gun behind him and opened the door. She let herself in and he closed the door behind her.

" What are you doing here ?" He asked, she turned around to him. She grabbed his face and kissed him catching him off guard . She slowly slipped her tounge in his mouth and they began to tounge each other down. He placed his hands on her waist and she pulled away

" Is she here ?" She asked, Karter shook his head no and she grabbed his hand and led him to his room.

This is what Aria did, when Tayveon wasn't giving her the attention she wanted or she was in need of sex, she went to Karter. She was taking advantage of his feelings because she knew he'd always be there because he loved her. She barely even talked to Karter, she would just pop up on him whenever she wanted to fuck.

Aria sat Karter on the bed and stood infront of him. She couldn't stay away for too long, she needed him, he was her drug. He began to pull down her grey sweatpants and she pulled her hair out of the messy bun letting her curls fall. He helped her out of her tank top showing her bare chest. He stood up and laid her down. He climbed on top of her and began to kiss on her neck, to her chest, down to her stomach and finally to her lady parts.

After three rounds of sex , they laid their in each other's arms and when Karter was deep asleep she left his house without making a sound.

****

" You're home late " Adryian mumbled, she had woken up when she heard Kasuan trying to creep in their room around three in the morning. She laid with her back facing him.

" Something happened at one the clubs, I had to make sure everybody was okay " he lied sitting on the bed, he began to take his shoes off and get undressed

" You could've brought my daughter home first before you went out and ran the streets, she has school tomorrow and you know I don't like any of our kids around your BUSINESS " she said after she cut on the lamp light and sat up in the bed, attitude laced in her voice

" Relax, she was good... she ate and fell asleep in the car. I'm sorry i didn't have time to bring her home " Kasuan replied taking off his shirt and standing up